• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its official now

SAM ALLARDYCE has been handed the Newcastle job.
The ex-Bolton boss has signed a three-year contract at St James' Park today.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
just read it on 4thegame

The good news: Man utd have apparently finally agreed an £18m fee for Owen Hargreaves

now this is amazing...baptista & reyes

ARSE IN FOR SAVIOLA
Arsenal and Real Madrid's suits will be seeing a lot of each other this summer. First of all, of course, they'll be trying to hammer out some sort of a deal for Julio Baptista and Jose Reyes, because as far as the Gossip Column can tell, neither team wants either of them.

And secondly, if you believe the Daily Express, because men from both clubs will be hanging around Barcelona this summer, trying to persuade Javier Saviola to join them.

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Fifa to investigate Tevez row

Fifa has confirmed that it will step into the Carlos Tevez row and investigate whether the Premier League were correct in their decision to fine West Ham, rather than dock them points for breaching rules.West Ham were hit with a £5.5million fine after an independent commission found the club guilty of having a third-party agreement.The furore caused by the Premier League's decision not to dock points incensed the other clubs that were involved at the foot of the table, with relegated Sheffield United proposing legal action.Uefa has previously confirmed that it will not become embroiled in the on-going saga, but Fifa president Sepp Blatter is of no such inclination, and he is planning a thorough investigation."We will look at this - and not only if we are asked, we will do it anyway," Blatter told a media briefing in Zurich."We will ask for the file once it has been decided how and why the decision was made."If we feel something was wrong in this decision then we have to open our file."Blatter continued to confirm that in terms of timescale a 'decision would have to be taken immediately.'Fifa does have jurisdiction over individual clubs following a ruling by the Swiss federal court and this means that should it see fit, West Ham could be hit with further sanctions accordingly."Yes we have the power," Blatter concluded."The Swiss federal court has made a ruling by saying that Fifa and its associations have the right and the power to use all 14 sanctions of the disciplinary code starting with a warning and ending with exclusion of a member via relegation and deduction of points."West Ham will, though, be relieved to hear Blatter state that according to Fifa files, the transfer of Tevez and Javier Mascherano from Corinthians had complied with international transfer regulations."We will monitor this situation very carefully and once this situation is dealt with by the league and the FA we will ask for the files and have a look because we have the right and the responsibility to see how such cases are dealt with."The matter is linked with a club in Brazil - Corinthians - and with the ownership of this club and the ownership of the two players.
"According to our files the transfer of Tevez was done correctly according to the international transfer of players."

City considering Koeman move

Manchester City are considering an approach for PSV Eindhoven coach Ronald Koeman, according to reports.Stuart Pearce was dismissed on Monday after a disappointing season at Eastlands, and City chairman John Wardle has apparently already held talks with potential investor Thaksin Shinawatra about a successor.Shinawatra is believed to favour a foreign coach if he does complete a takeover, and former Ajax and Benfica coach Koeman has emerged as a leading candidate for the job.Koeman, whose PSV side won the Eredivisie on the last day of the season, recently agreed to stay at the club for at least another season.However, criticism from chairman Frits Schuitema had previously led to unrest, and the former Holland international has also become frustrated by the limited resources available to Dutch sides.And with City now actively looking for a manager, Koeman could be given a route into the Premiership."I am a person who likes to go outside of Holland," he told the Daily Mail. "It is good for your experience."I like the way they play in England, how the people react. I think it is a pleasure to work there."The possibilities for most English clubs are much bigger because of their money. So, maybe."

Gomes linked to Hammers

Benfica's Nuno Gomes says he is ready to make a move to the Premiership.The 30-year-old Portuguese striker is believed to be a target of West Ham.
Gomes has been watched by scouts from Upton Park and has spoken to his Portugal team-mate Luis Boa Morte about a possible £3million move to the East End."It is an attractive opportunity to play in England because I have always enjoyed watching it on television," Gomes told the Daily Mirror.
"I have watched my Portuguese team-mates Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira and it makes me believe I can make a move to England.
"I'm happy at Benfica but a proposition to Europe would be my last big deal. I am ready for an English adventure."

Source : skysports.planetfootball.com

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Platini to introduce two referees per game ?

UEFA president Michel Platini has said he wants two more referees in each soccer match to reduce the number of controversial decisions.'My idea is to increase the number of referees,' Platini told French magazine France Football in an interview released on Tuesday. 'Refereeing with three people is obsolete. Three referees can't see everything.'In addition to the referee and the two linesmen, Platini wants two more officials who would stay next to the goals and could monitor what happens in the penalty areas.
'I propose two more referees, who would be over 45 and would not have to run because they would stay next to the goals,' the former France playmaker said.'We have to show the world that we're against unfairness and want to move towards fewer errors.'
Platini said he was against the use of electronic devices and video to assist referees.'There is a risk with electronic systems to dehumanise soccer,' he said.'If television channels want to be the bosses of refereeing, they can stand for election,' he added.

Info : ESPN Soccernet

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
my new avatar........the avatar is not that good....will find better & bigger pictures...& replace those small ones..:D.....thanx for the inspiration vimal :D

ps- vimal cud u tell me where did u get those exact 80x80 pics.....

sorry man was jus confused with vishal & vimal :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom