• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
whoa SaF is on a roll with 3 prospective targets to sign besides owen as announced in his press conf

So it will be ribery,deco, and g.bale /berbatov

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ribery-You know which club he will join if he comes to England-Arsenal
Deco-Leaving Barca for ManU will be a step down.
Owen-His release cause has passed,so he is not leaving NC for some years.
Berbatov-I hope Tottenham dont repeat their carrick mistake.Martin Jol has also said that Berbatov isn't going to ManU or Chelsea.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Reports claim Zaragoza have contacted Toffees boss David Moyes in a bid to establish an asking price for the Spaniard, who made his name at Rangers before later joining Real Sociedad. Arteta is contracted to the Goodison Park club until June 2009 and the player's agent Inaki Ibanez has recently held talks with The Toffees over an extension.
Ibanez is expected on Merseyside this week in order to resolve the player's future.
Arteta has been an integral part of the club's successful quest for Uefa Cup football, scoring nine goals in 34 Premiership appearances.
Zaragoza, keen to bolster their midfield for next season, have also been linked with a move for Juventus' Olivier Kapo, who insists his future remains in the Italians' hands.
Kapo has impressed while on a season-long loan at Levante, reportedly catching the eye of both Zaragoza and Real Betis.
Levante could also still tie up a permanent deal for a player valued at €3million (£2million), but Kapo is determined to resist the speculation.
"My contract in Italy does not finish until 2008 and it all depends on Juve," Kapo told the Spanish press.

Info : *home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=465518&CPID=8&clid=11&lid=2&title=Zaragoza+in+Arteta+link

Manchester City will sell Joey Barton if they receive an offer of £5.5million, according to the midfielder's agent Willie McKay.
The England international has seemingly played his last game at Eastlands after being fined and suspended for the rest of the season after an ugly training ground bust-up with Ousmane Dabo.
The Frenchman has made an official complaint to police after receiving hospital treatment for his injuries in the latest incident to cloud Barton's career at City.
The club are now prepared to cut the troublesome star loose, and McKay has revealed they will listen to any offers which match the £5.5million release clause stipulated in Barton's contract.
"What's happened is very unfortunate," McKay told The Sun.
"I have spoken to City's chief executive, Alistair Mackintosh, and he told me they want the price that is in Joey's contract.
"If City get the £5.5million they will be happy and Joey will be sold."
Everton boss David Moyes enquired about the Merseyside native in January, and reports suggest that Sunderland and Tottenham could also be in the hunt for Barton's signature over the summer.

Info : *home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=465444&CPID=8&clid=43&lid=2&title=City+to+sanction+Barton+sale

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
if eto , deco, ronaldhino, saviola are leaving barca...so what will happen of barca ??? :confused:....
only heard kaka mi8 go there for ronaldhino...

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Just coz aresene and henry are in arsenal does not mean that each and every french player shud go to arsenal

And when ribery gets offer from manu and arsenal
he will think should i go to EPL champions or some 4th placed strugglers ??

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Darthvader said:
Just coz aresene and henry are in arsenal does not mean that each and every french player shud go to arsenal

And when ribery gets offer from manu and arsenal
he will think should i go to EPL champions or some 4th placed strugglers ??
chelsea were champs last season..so u knw the answer now..:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal got a new keeper
ARSENE WENGER has confirmed Arsenal will sign Polish goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski this summer.

Fabianski, 22, joins the Gunners from Legia Warsaw as competition for first-choice stopper Jens Lehmann.

Wenger said: "The deal will be done and Lukasz will be our new goalkeeper.

"He will join us next season, be in the squad and compete for a position.

"He is one for the future. We have identified him as having all the qualities to challenge here and be one of the future great goalkeepers for Arsenal.

"We will assess him when he joins the squad to see how mature he is.

"We have to be open-minded, it is down to performances."
Source:The sun

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i.e poom will leave....Fabainksi will be under study for lehman..who has signed a years contract...ALMUNIA....pitty him..agian he is gona stay on bench....

Top Bottom