• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Citeh have nailed Yaya Toure, David Silva and Jerome Boateng. Now pursuing Torres. Wont be surprised to see them breaking into the top 3 this season.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Battle of teh plastics :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Citeh to now bid for Milner,reportedly for around 25mn gbp :|

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

City’s list of potential defensive recruits includes Barcelona’s Brazilian Dani Alves, Ajax’s Dutch international Gregory van der Weil and Aleksandar Kolarov of Lazio.

:lol::lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Manure talking about plastics... We've been there enough times already. Enough of the 'plastic' sh1t, please. It makes no sense now. :|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/random-news/129055-cristiano-ronaldo-becomes-father.html

rkneo11

Broken In
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a father .

Hmmm... I wonder if that had anything to do with his dismal performance in the WC

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You noob you merged the football Channel into *that* thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
If that had been the case, the title of this thread would have become "Cristiano Ronaldo fathers a son" :lol:

Edit: See the thread ID, it's still 44414.

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-07-2010 at 11:53 PM ----------

This forum is buggy.

I had merged the threads like this: CR7 fathers a baby boy ---> Destination thread 44414. It happened but this thread got moved to Random News. I moved it back, post counts altered? wtf?

New bug discovered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom