• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
nice candid vids of utd players

YouTube - Manchester United - Team mates

YouTube - Man Utd Fletcher, Evans and O'Shea: Maradona or Pele? PS3 or XBOX?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal have pulled out of Reserve league football.
Arsenal have made the bold decision to pull out of the FA Premier Reserve League. The surprise move comes despite leaked details of a much needed revamp, which is set to come into play for the new season.

The Gunners join Fulham, Stoke City, Birmingham City and Tottenham Hotspur in deciding to pull out of Reserves League, and will instead opt to arrange their own second string fixtures in the form of friendlies. The decision will see a complete overhaul of youth development at Arsenal, with those previously in the Reserve team now stepping up into the first-team as part of the 25 man squad rule. The Under 18′s will continue as normal, while a large number of players will be leaving on loan.

The clubs prowess in the Reserves has been well documented, and it was thought that Arsenal would be one of the key participants in the new re-shuffled league. However, this move is a sign of the quality in the Academy, with players now poised for a quicker route from Under 18′s football into the first-team. The best players will be moved up to work with Arsène Wenger, while those just needing a little extra will leave on loan.

Neil Banfield’s role should also adjust slightly. He is expected to focus more heavily on helping making the transition into the first-team a smooth one, while still taking the friendly games.

Further details of how the new ‘Arsenal XI’ will play their games this season should be announced shortly.
Arsenal Disband Reserves & Reshape Youth Development | Young Guns - Arsenal Reserves & Youth News

I believe loaning them out is better than the reserve league,however allowing the big teams to play their 'B' sides in lower leagues is the best way,like in Spain.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
B sides can't get promoted to the top league or play cup matches so it doesn't affect the promotion spots.Initial implementation,however would be difficult.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The Argentina defender Martín Demichelis has stuck the boot into England, claiming that a performance against Germany similar to John Terry's effort in England's elimination would see him barred from returning home.

Although a war of words between Argentina and Germany has ignited a fuse between the two sides before tomorrow's World Cup quarter-final in Cape Town, they have joined forces to torment England following their ragged display in a humiliating 4-1 defeat last weekend.

Demichelis's turn came after a training session in Pretoria last night when he was quizzed about his poor recent form. The Bayern Munich centre-half made a major error in the group encounter with South Korea, presenting the Koreans with a goal which briefly put Argentina on the back foot.

Demichelis was also severely criticised for his performance against Internazionale in the Champions League final and the spotlight will be on him when he tries to subdue a German strike-force which contains his Bayern team-mate Miroslav Klose.

Yet, according to Demichelis, all this is relative. For an example of a real pitiful defensive display, he cites Terry's game against Germany in Bloemfontein last Sunday.

"Seeing the way Terry played against Germany, if I was Terry I wouldn't be able to go back to my country," said Demichelis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I'm strong but I'm not a masochist so I don't read every criticism about me. I know that when the team is playing well there are always people who look for a weakness, for example me, but I know I can overcome this bad moment."
England's Braveheart John Terry :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Yossi joins Chelsea - Liverpool FC

YOSSI BENAYOUN SIGNS | Latest Chelsea News | Team & Transfer News | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

Good Bye Yossi. :( Gave a good service to us.

As for now, Good Luck against Man United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Man Citeh, Aston Villa, Everton, and Birmingham. :D

Davidboon

In the zone
Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a father .

Ronny just released a "statement" on his official Facebook page.

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

Congrats Ronny, you old scoundrel you!

Top Bottom