• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Most bizzare sh1t ever

Northumbria Police finally found Moat on the riverbank at Rothbury on Friday evening, after a seven-day manhunt which followed the shooting of his former girlfriend, her new boyfriend and a traffic policeman.

Armed officers are now attempting to negotiate with Moat, who is reported to be holding a sawn off shotgun to his head.

They were stunned when Gascoigne turned up at their cordon and asked to talk to his friend 'Moatie', as he had brought him some food, lager and warm clothing.
The 1990 World Cup hero described Moat as "a good lad" and suggested there was no chance of the man wanted in connection with three shootings trying to harm him, as they are mates.

Officers did not allow the former footballer, who is better known as Gazza, access to the scene of the stand-off and have dismissed the idea that he is a close friend of Moat.
During an interview with Metro Radio, a barely coherent Gascoigne claimed: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moatie, it's Gazza'."
Raoul Moat's 'close friend' Paul Gascoigne wants to join negotiations | Metro.co.uk

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rafa Benítez made my life a misery at Liverpool, says Yossi Benayoun

• 'There is one reason I left – Rafa Benítez'
• 'If I played well, I never felt he gave me credit'

Yossi Benayoun said the former manager never gave him any credit while at Liverpool.

Yossi Benayoun has accused Rafa Benítez of trying to break him at Liverpool. The midfielder said the former Liverpool manager was the sole reason for him wanting to leave Anfield.

The Israeli midfielder, who joined Chelsea in a four-year deal this month, said the former manager made his life a misery while he was at the club.

"Everyone asks me why I left Liverpool," said Benayoun. "There is only one reason – Rafa Benítez."

The midfielder says the Spaniard, who left Liverpool to manage Internazionale, never treated him with respect he felt he deserved.

"If I played well, I never felt he gave me credit," he told the News of the World.

"When I scored, I still expected to be out of the team the next game. On two occasions early last season, against Fulham and Lyon, the fans booed when I was subbed. They thought I was playing well but Benítez told me he was surprised the fans booed because I was not good enough.

"He tried to destroy my confidence. You can't treat a player like this and expect him to be happy."

Benayoun said he was very unhappy but out of respect for the club he did not speak out. He said the players and people at the club know how he felt.

"I don't want to speak on behalf of other players at Liverpool, but people know what happened to Albert Riera and Xabi Alonso. It was the same for me. Benítez tried to break me like he broke Riera."

The 30-year-old said before the final game of the season Benítez pulled him aside in training and said: "You will not be in the squad for this game. Thank you for your three years of service, now you can call your agent to do a deal with another club."

"That's when Chelsea made an offer," said Benayoun, "and the deal was done before Benítez left."
Rafa Benítez made my life a misery at Liverpool, says Yossi Benayoun | Football | guardian.co.uk

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I wonder why he was so "happy" to sign a new contract just 12 months ago if Rafa made his life a "misery" :rolleyes:
Benayoun signs new Liverpool deal - Premier League, Football - The Independent
And Rafa's "love" change to an agenda eh in two years eh?
*www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-...m-staying-put-yossi-benayoun-100252-21303447/

Something really stinks, either that is Rafa's man management or the attitude of players like Riera or Benayoun.

Anyway I expect Yossi to deny these quotes, considering these quotes originate from News of the World

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
either that is Rafa's man management
There is not even a doubt about that,we all saw how Rafa treated him(and others) even when he was among the best performers for Liverpool whenever he got the chance.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I don't think the quotes are BS,since they have been reported as such by all the outlets.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder why he was so "happy" to sign a new contract just 12 months ago if Rafa made his life a "misery" :rolleyes:
Benayoun signs new Liverpool deal - Premier League, Football - The Independent
He was 29 at that and players at this age think more about their job security i.e. signing the most lucrative deals they can because they might NOT get the same in the future.

Something really stinks, either that is Rafa's man management or the attitude of players like Riera or Benayoun.
Now you hate Benayoun? :lol:

Anyway I expect Yossi to deny these quotes, considering these quotes originate from News of the World
I can find many sources.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
He was 29 at that and players at this age think more about their job security i.e. signing the most lucrative deals they can because they might NOT get the same in the future.
But wasn't his life supposed to be miserable due to Rafa. :|
How can that deal be "lucrative" if Rafa is supposed to make is life miserable.

Now you hate Benayoun? :lol:
Nope. His Club and its fans are mor0ns though ;)

I can find many sources.
All are linked to NOTW, who are directly linked to the S*n

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

LFC_Fan: I can understand yer frustration. See ya in the CL. Oh, wait... :lol::lol::lol:
Sure I hope your wishes to meet us get fulfilled and we meet in the Europa League ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here come the Mancs!! Make way.. :rolleyes: :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Well one thing which is :lol: is the tag line describing their fans

:lol:

Do you even realize that makes it 7 years of supporting ONE club? :rolleyes:

Sheesh!! :lol:

Go support Inter. Your Fat Spanish Waiter need syou. :lol:

Top Bottom