• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^ :D
Liverpool 2-1 Blackburn. Seems entertaining but I am watching Hockey right now. Villa and ManYoo are 1-1 currently in Carling CUp

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

2-1 it ends for Liverpool :D

In other news ManYoo win ze Carling Cup.

Rahim

Married!
I thought the match was scheduled at mid-night as most CC matches are. So missed the 1st half :( Though this is a "......." trophy anyway. Not much important.
Rooney is become one the best players at the moment, another knock to Owen and that lazy Berbatov :( Valencia and Park were tireless.

PS: Vidic should have seen the red.

Last edited:
hi there,i'm new to this forum...i dont know where to post these questions...i tried to start a new thread but i dont have sufficient privileges..i'm a 12th class science(medical) student with computer science as additional...i've an assignment to complete but i cant find certain solutions to my problems...please help me out here..please:sad:..
can u solve this

find the standard single precision binary floating point representation of the following decimal numbers

6 6
2 x 10
and 256 x 10 ...there are a few more questions but i guess one at a time will do.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

its 2x10 (raised to power 6) and 256x10(raised to power 6)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
hi there,i'm new to this forum...i dont know where to post these questions...i tried to start a new thread but i dont have sufficient privileges..i'm a 12th class science(medical) student with computer science as additional...i've an assignment to complete but i cant find certain solutions to my problems...please help me out here..please..
can u solve this

find the standard single precision binary floating point representation of the following decimal numbers

6 6
2 x 10 and 256 x 10 ...there are a few more questions but i guess one at a time will do.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

its 2x10 (raised to power 6) and 256x10(raised to power 6)

since its an assignment,i suggest you do it yourself.

this should help: *www.answers.com/topic/single-precision

you are right...but the teachers take this additional subjects for granted and dont teach seriously..and the books suggested for this dont contain the topics...i'm screwed :cry:

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

a memory has a capacity of 16k x 32:

how many data input output lines does it have?

how many address lines does it have?

sorry to ask again

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

is there anybody?

Rahim

Married!
Money Matters

WEALTHIEST CLUBS BY REVENUE​
1) Real Madrid: 401.4m euros
2) Barcelona: 365.9m euros
3) Man Utd: 327m euros
4) Bayern Munich: 289.5m euros
5) Arsenal: 263m euros
6) Chelsea: 242.3m
7) Liverpool: 217m euros
8) Juventus: 202.3m euros
9) Inter Milan 196.5m euros
10) AC Milan: 196.5.m euros
Source: Deloitte: 2008/09​

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
good win for united... & vidic should have been booked

Valencia + Rooney = Respect

& the depreciation in the value of pound has seriously hurt the engllish clubs

& Ramsey's injury is horrific... how come arsenal player's keep getting horrific injuries

Rural Terror

Broken In
ok lol, i am not making fun of anyone...but this is really funny.

[youtube]iSFsw7mPf7A[/youtube]

Tevez for me still isn't a dick...Manu fans may hate him for going to Citeh, but Ferguson was never going to pay 25m for him to also make him free from his "contractors". (don't know whether i used the right word) I think his move to Citeh made him look greedy, but he actually isn't. He went to a club where he could play and prove himself.

He is still respected by the West Ham fans and he gives them FULL respect still.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Sol's fist pumping celebration with one leg on Ad hording was epic!

Arsenal celebrate 25 years in community.
*beta.oleole.com/media/main/images/blogs/images/group1/subgrp31/blogimg_1650_6107-20100225075938483178.jpg
:lol::lol::lol: at you know who.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/24/article-0-0872483A000005DC-54_468x286.jpg
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/24/article-0-087242FB000005DC-126_310x376.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I can't ignore the amount of support and backing being shown to Ryan Shawcross anymore.People are more worried about his England call up than Ramsey's future.The xenophobia and hypocrisy just gets worse with each incident involving us.
I mean,people are asking Wenger to apologise for his "3 leg breaks are not a coincidence" comment,WTF!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Dont even get me started on the hypocrisy and xenophobia exhibited by english media. :| And Arsenal are NOT the only victims of that.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
I can't ignore the amount of support and backing being shown to Ryan Shawcross anymore.People are more worried about his England call up than Ramsey's future.The xenophobia and hypocrisy just gets worse with each incident involving us.
I mean,people are asking Wenger to apologise for his "3 leg breaks are not a coincidence" comment,WTF!

i agree with wenger this time.teams like stoke must be punished for being reckless and more so the english media needs to cut teh crap by not glorifying the "physical nature" of english football.

in other news,Owen too out for the rest of the season.the hamstring he pulled during the final was more serious than medics thought ;(

Last edited:
Top Bottom