• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Look at Blackburn for example. The stuff they are do and how Big fat Sam sets them still the media doesn't have an eye for that. 9.9

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Because Big Sam and half of the PL bosses are bootlickers of 1 manager.I bet he phones them and tells them to "rough them up good" before their matches with us.

I hope this incident pushes us all the way.
*i47.tinypic.com/8y8ids.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The scottish commentator is getting annoying:|

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Theo putting in some good balls.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Theo getting stuck in.GET IN!!

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Cesc off injured,we need him for Porto

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Comeon Bendner,WTF

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Bendtner entering cvntish territory here:|

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Theoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

He really needed and deserved that goal.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Walcott should have had tons of assists by now!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

SHAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVA with his stupid haircut bags the 3 points

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
3 points. :D

Arsenal 3 - 1 Burnley

a match where Bendtner could have scored 6 sitters. :lol: anyways, gg all!

and NASRI man of teh match! ;)

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nasri and Theo deserved a lot,lot more for their efforts.Their best performances of the season.
Good to see the support behind Bendtner.He is too cocky to break down anyway :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol, Theo's crossing was brilliant today. :D

Nasri = motm for me. :p closely followed by Theo and Diaby was a fine sub for Fabregas.

Another good news is that Wilshere scored for Bolton. :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__3/ept_sports_sow_experts-521085262-1267669557.jpg?ym14KxCDPqU1oZJV

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cesc has tweaked up his hamstring.It was a precautionary sub but it is the same hamstring he injured in January:|

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

*i45.tinypic.com/2a67aqq.jpg
:oops::oops:
Must be his lucky underpants.

Rahim

Married!
Scholes got his century of Premier League goals and boy did United need this old man!! That lazy Berbatov again showed how not-in-tune he is with the rest of the team. Nani is back to his old antics after showing a couple of good performances. Diouf missed 2 sitters.

Had Wolves taken their chances, United would have come empty handed.

I hate to say but this match showed how over-dependent United are on that one player.

Anyway looking forward to Champions League matches :)

iinfi

mekalodu
question to all of u: what do u think is the most exciting encounter in the Premier League. betwn which two teams.?

i feel its betwn Spurs vs Villa
its more exciting to watch the game betwn Spurs n villa than ManU vs Arsenal or a Pool vs Arsenal or a Arsenal vs Spurs etc... ur comments?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arse vs Spurs for me. :)
This

Chelsea having a lot of problems with Delap throw ins,this is what happens when the GK is not commanding enough.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Basically all the games involving Tottenham are pretty interesting.:lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
is hilario gona keep in the champions league?? ... :(
with poor finishing in front of goal and a keeper of hilario's quality, FA cup mite be the only hope for silverware this season!!

Top Bottom