• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wigan 1 - 0 Liverpool @ HT.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

lol, Wigan win.

Wigan 1 - 0 Liverpool @ FT. Fully deserved.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Okay...for the lulz.

[youtube]--CdA8IhE6Q[/youtube]

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^I remember that guy's interview before the Liverpool game,couldn't answer one question poor chap.
But hey,watching Arsenal vs. Liverpool at the Grove for free is worth becoming a laughing stock on the internet.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
"We were a little impatient with Gallas and we pushed him and he wanted to get on as well, which is why maybe it has happened. "But there is no obvious sign as to why it keeps coming back.
"He has no pain at all, then goes for a little jog and then it goes again.
"Gallas has been out for a month and now he has had a recurrence of his calf injury.
"He felt very well on Sunday and went out - but he has gone backwards again.
"At the beginning it was a minor injury. We don't know how long it will be, he needs a scan and we will assess it from there."
Skipper Fabregas underwent a scan yesterday on the hamstring he tweaked in Saturday's 3-1 win over Burnley and was told there is no major damage. He could even be back at the weekend against Hull.
The midfielder said: "I wanted to play but the doctors recommended I rest and avoid any risk.
"I am sad to miss out because Porto is important to us. I will suffer far more than usual, having to watch from the side."
Wenger said: "There is no surgery needed.
"In the end, I didn't want to take the gamble. To play again could mean significant damage.
"Ideally you want him there, we want to qualify. But the absence of Cesc is not any excuse as we have enough players and a strong enough squad."

Read more: *www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2884439/Wenger-I-crocked-up.html#ixzz0efzRrg0T
I fear we have seen the last of William Gallas in an Arsenal shirt.He has suffered one big injury in every season he has been with us.
Big Sol is fantastic cover for him but unfortunately he can't play week in week out and leave us to sweat over Silvester's performances.
The run-in is going to be even more of a roller-coaster ride with old Mikael at the back.:|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
naah, Campbell will do for us. I really don't like Sylvestre.

Or we can push Song back to the CB position and play in a 3 man midfield of Fab-Nasri-Diaby. Diaby has turned out to be very well seriously.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
naah, Campbell will do for us. I really don't like Sylvestre.

Or we can push Song back to the CB position and play in a 3 man midfield of Fab-Nasri-Diaby. Diaby has turned out to be very well seriously.
The only problem with Sol is his muscle injuries which come with age,he has got injured each time he had to play 2 games in a row.
Diaby is doing great in his attacking role so I wouldn't change his position.I'd rather consider Sagna with TV and Eboue at RB.
Anyway Arsene has said that he will rotate Silvester and Sol so that's that.We can only hope that Gallas makes a quick recovery and Sol holds on till the end of the season.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Almunia

Sagna
Campbell
Vermaelen
Clichy

Nasri
Song
Diaby

Rosicky
Bendtner
Arshavin

Great lineup.Enough to twat Porto in all areas of the pitch.
Nasri is the man to watch here,let's see if he can provide the incisiveness which Cesc does.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Loving the banners,never seen so many at the Grove.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Bendddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Great work by Shava and Nasri who has been excellent so far.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Looking suspect defensively.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

WTF is TV chasing Falcao all over the pitch?

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

OMG Zinedine Arshavin.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hahahahah BENDTNEEEEEEEER!!!!

b0tman: Talk to you later.
ico|afk: BENDTNEEEEEEEEEEEEER
b0tman: :D
ico|afk: BENDTNEEEEEEEEEEEEER
ico|afk: !!!!!!!
b0tman: I say.
b0tman: !

I've made b0tman as an Arsenal fan. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG EBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Hide your face in shame Porto.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Fvck no Frog dance this time

Top Bottom