• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vyasram

The pWnster
Ade on the bench with ManU fielding their first-team defence? bad idea
but I dont think that Manure can score even a single goal with that attack

as for Liverpool, I speculate that they might become the new Leeds if Rafa is still there

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
now wat happened MR wenger lover..aka Arsenal_Gunners....
i think we dont even need players like giggsy , scholes and Ronaldo ...and Tevez to beat u .....our Fletcher and Park r enough for u guys......and pls dont start crying ur nonsense comments........

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Done with your BS?

Manchester United 4-0 Arsenal
Congratulations United for a brilliant display.

I am not disappointed with the defeat as much as I am with my team failing to turn out on the pitch.:(

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats from me too......

Manchester United really played well, created more chances and defended superbly. They completely owned this game.
I am also not disappointed because the players will now come under little pressure and perform better in the next matches.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Ade on the bench with ManU fielding their first-team defence? bad idea
but I dont think that Manure can score even a single goal with that attack

as for Liverpool, I speculate that they might become the new Leeds if Rafa is still there

4-0 .... :cool: :cool: :cool: ...stuff champions are made of!!! Are 4 goals enough for you?

Done with your BS?

Manchester United 4-0 Arsenal
Congratulations United for a brilliant display.

I am not disappointed with the defeat as much as I am with my team failing to turn out on the pitch.:(

Done with your BS?....:D :p ....Now all this while that Arse is this, arse is that, Mr.Wenger is best manager, blah...blah....he did this, he did that....Young players are champions....blah...blah....blah...Where are your young players now?:razz:

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
AC Milan looks to be free of injuries now.Arsene will most probably put a 2nd string side at OT as the cup is a distant 3rd priority for us.

I guess as this is a distant 3rd priority, they allowed 4 goals to get in.;) But 4 goals???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ya but united needs to be careful considering most of their players disappear in big games.

Our big players are not even required for you....;) :p

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why are you flying in the air if you've just defeated us??

One thing also I would like to say is you won mainly because of we failed to turn out, not because you played exceptionally well. I agree you played well but not exceptionally well.

Rahim

Married!
Done with your BS?:shock:
[/SIZE]
I am confused:confused:
Why such Double Standards?
I could have said the same BS when United lost to City or against West Ham & Spurs, remember.
Most of your players were not motivated enough to match United's hunger(Read: Rooney) and they were more concerned about CL match against AC Milan. To some extent I can understand this approach, but at least Gunners should have given a try to make this a match another classic, but alas it was not to be:(
I am sure had Gunners trounced United 4-0 at Old Trafford you would be singing a different tune, my freind. Maybe a Page full of BS comments.
You sounded like I dont care about the result.:shock:

But I dont think that Manure can score even a single goal with that attack
The same could have been said about you with Bendtner & Eduardo.
BTW Have you seen Adebayor's Dive? Oh I am sorry Gunners fans are like Wenger, who miraculously never seem to see these kind of things.
I know he is not a diver, but it was desperation, the same kind which prompted Rooney to do the same thing against Spurs. I hope i drived home the point.

I was quite happy not to see Giggs feature in this match. He doesnt have any desire anymore.

One thing also I would like to say is you won mainly because of we failed to turn out, not because you played exceptionally well. I agree you played well but not exceptionally well.
All Gunners are the same. Your team didnt turned out, so thats United's Fault? Whats that talk of exceptional but not too exceptional? Your pride has been hurt, thats why such an absurd comment.
Comeon, give the credit where it is due.

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
All Gunners are the same. Your team didnt turned out, so thats United's Fault? Whats that talk of exceptional but not too exceptional? Your pride has been hurt, thats why such an absurd comment.
Dude, when did I say that it is United's fault?? It is our fault and we lost because of ourselves....... Pride hasn't been hurt.......
Did you see my post #1887? I had already given you the credit.

I had given you the credit even in my Post #1891: I had said mainly...

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Done with your BS?....:D :p ....Now all this while that Arse is this, arse is that, Mr.Wenger is best manager, blah...blah....he did this, he did that....Young players are champions....blah...blah....blah...Where are your young players now?:razz:
Yes Arsene is the best manager,yes we have the best young players.We had a bad day at the office and got thumped.
In Arsene We Trust.

You had entire defence,full strength midfield(with carrick and nani playing exceptionally) and Rooney.
I didn't know that you consider Ronaldo equal to the rest of Manure squad.In that case,well I give up...

I am confused:confused:
Why such Double Standards?
I could have said the same BS when United lost to City or against West Ham & Spurs, remember.
Read the post properly first.Your fellow "supporter" comes at HT and posts BS like "what do you say now Arsene wenger lover aka Arsenal_Gunners..." Does that make much sense,I don't think so?I will still love the manager and the team no matter what.
Most of your players were not motivated enough to match United's hunger(Read: Rooney) and they were more concerned about CL match against AC Milan. To some extent I can understand this approach, but at least Gunners should have given a try to make this a match another classic, but alas it was not to be:(
We had 12 players injured going in the match and Cesc couldn't get up from the bed(flu)even then he played.Even the players on our bench were unfit,so thats a bigger factor.Still the desire we expect from Arsenal wasn't there.So I agree.

rahimveyron said:
I am sure had Gunners trounced United 4-0 at Old Trafford you would be singing a different tune, my freind. Maybe a Page full of BS comments.
Why not,I would have celebrated the win.But you are wrong there about BS comments.I would have rather pointed out our strengths and opposition's weaknesses than posting something like "what do you say now Arsene wenger lover aka Arsenal_Gunners..." at Half time.

rahimveyron said:
The same could have been said about you with Bendtner & Eduardo.
BTW Have you seen Adebayor's Dive? Oh I am sorry Gunners fans are like Wenger, who miraculously never seem to see these kind of things.
I know he is not a diver, but it was desperation, the same kind which prompted Rooney to do the same thing against Spurs. I hope i drived home the point.
Yes we all saw the diving and kicking and are disappointed with it.But at Arsenal we deal with such kind of things and not encourage them.I am sure Eboue will get a lot of stick now.
Eduardo is one of the best strikers in PL,probably in the league of torres.He was one of the better players but needed service which wasn't there.2 of our best players in Sagna and Clichy were out and that made the difference IMO.

rahimveyron said:
No I give full credit to United.I expect Arsenal to win and if they got turned over like this then the other team must have been exceptional.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Hey Arsenal_Gunners, I am not representing other United fans here. I just give my straight opinion and I am sure you dont represent other Gunners fans here. So i dont care about my "fellow supporter" bcoz they taunt rather than discuss or comment. They do 1 liner job imo like you pointed out.
Looking forward to carry on constructive discussion here. Sorry if i sound strange to you:D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
@ vimal...
dude all the posts that i have made in this thread...i dont thing those are BS.... i m a true United fan and im giving out my opinion towards the match and to the game... i respect the game.... but what i have seen is that the Arsenal fans r bit over there own Pride ....and at present thats what it is hurting them.....

and we had our defense only in full strength and our Midfield was incomplete ...remember earlier u said that .."how can Man UTD win with players Fletcher, Brown, park......." now what happened.....how the hell did we win the match...that too scoring 4 times...

im not being rude to any of the arsenal fans ...but u have too much pride and u believe that non of the teams can even match the standards that they have....lets just wait and see how well u show up in front of AC milan...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@ vimal...
Thats not me:p(never was)

dude all the posts that i have made in this thread...i dont thing those are BS.... i m a true United fan and im giving out my opinion towards the match and to the game... i respect the game.... but what i have seen is that the Arsenal fans r bit over there own Pride ....and at present thats what it is hurting them.....
"now wat happened MR wenger lover..aka Arsenal_Gunners.... "
"and pls dont start crying ur nonsense comments........" :p

and we had our defense only in full strength and our Midfield was incomplete ...remember earlier u said that .."how can Man UTD win with players Fletcher, Brown, park......." now what happened.....how the hell did we win the match...that too scoring 4 times...
I still stand by what I said,you won't win anything with these players.Not enough consistency in these guys.
We lost because we had a bad day at the office and Carrick Nani,Anderson and Rooney were on fire(Don't get blinded with this win,he missed 10 sitters)

im not being rude to any of the arsenal fans ...but u have too much pride and u believe that non of the teams can even match the standards that they have....lets just wait and see how well u show up in front of AC milan...
Only League will decide that,I won't believe till we win the title.And we are well on course.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
"Not enough consistency in these guys"

now where did this "consistency" term go from arsenal's gameplay ..on the match..

btw if im not wrong Arsenal_Gunners = vimal ...and
Arsenal_Gunners:>="
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: the FOOTBALL channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek_san *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/buttons/viewpost.gif

Done with your BS?

Top Bottom