• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its a 0-0.We should have won the game with the chances we had,I guess it was one of those nights.
But we ran the game.Fabregas eclipsed their midfield,Kaka Who? :D
Got to do the job in 2nd leg now.We have done it at Bernebeu we have done it at Delle Alpi,we will do it at San Siro now.

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
great comeback from saturday's defeat . we have a nice record at the san siro. the last time we went there, we won 5-1

Rahim

Married!
United managed to earn a scoring draw against Lyon. The match was dominated (possession wise) but cannot muster any real scoring chances.
Benzema scored a wonderful goal out of nothing.
Again has any United fan here seen Giggs? Another disaapointed display by him.
Barca came from behind twice inspired by Messi to defeat Celtic.

Here are the 1st Leg Scores: Score 2nd Leg
Schalke - Porto 1-0 05/03 »
Roma - Real Madrid 2-1 05/03 »
Olympiacos - Chelsea 0-0 05/03 »
Liverpool - Internazionale 2-0 11/03 »
Celtic - Barcelona 2-3 04/03 »
Lyon - Man. United 1-1 04/03 »
Fenerbahçe - Sevilla 3-2 04/03 »
Arsenal - Milan 0-0 04/03

Rahim

Married!
^^Whats your take on these Takeovers by these Billionares?
Are they Good for the Club(football wise) orare they just want to make money only?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Whats your take on these Takeovers by these Billionares?
Are they Good for the Club(football wise) orare they just want to make money only?
They may be good for the short term but eventually they will take all their money from the club and leave.
Examples like Mike Ashley of Newcastle was trying to sell the club to Dubai group(the one which eyed Liverpool).Abramovich has set a time period under which Chelsea must start earning profit.The new owner of West Ham wants his money back till 2010.
So basically these guys are shrewd businessmen who will invest their money in a football club,buy some trophies and leave with the profit(and fame) while leaving the club in a financial lurch.
I would like to mention that Arsenal's financial model is brilliant which is evident by the way the new stadium has been financed.Today only Arsenal reported 20 million pounds of profit since September.
Any takeover at the moment IS NOT WELCOME and I would like to say F-off to Usmanov.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Horrific injury to Eduardo.He is getting oxygen and being carried off.
News is he has been taken straight to hospital.I just hope it isn't the end of Eduardo's career:(

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
f'ing sick tackle and the whole team is out of sorts now.

croatia are doomed now as well. forget euro 08

*d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080223/13/2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg

*www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1203772672438_618.jpg

^^^ no wonder they resisted showing the replays

looking at the players' reaction and time taken, I think this could be it for Dudu :(
the medical staff at the hospital were shocked as well

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I felt so sorry for Eduardo's injury. You dont like this type of injury no matter who the players is.
Gunners showed once again that they are nearer to the tilte than ever before. I personally think Arsenal will win it this year.
I watched till 75 Min and thought Arsenal would win it, but here i am informed that it was a draw with a 94th min penalty by McFadden.

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
stats

brum ars
4 Shots On Target 23
1 Shots Off Target 11
5 Crosses 35
1 Corners 6
2 goals 2

and we throw it away.:(

was that a real penalty

even gallas was in tears

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^^ Abey kya ho gaya tujhe. Exams ne teri haalat kharaab kardi hai kya?
Its against Newcastle at St James Park.

Top Bottom