• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Thats a harsh thing to say about Eduardo. the fact that he came back into competitive football is a prize in itself.
oh crap..ur chelsea.. wouldnt expect you to care about feelings or injuries.Carry on. XD

Well I... oh crap... ur Arsenal!! You prolly did not see ze incident and juz blurted out!! Carry on. XD

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:lol: @ Goal.com

Headline:
New York Red Bulls star Thierry Henry maintains Arsenal can't stop Cesc Fabregas joining Barcelona
What he really said
"I never said I wanted Cesc to continue at Arsenal. I said I'm a fan of Arsenal and that it is better for me if he stays. But you cannot tell a player who wants to go home that he cannot do it," Henry told ESPN.
:lol:

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Is This the Worst Soccer Interview Ever? | Major League Soccer Talk

:lol: :lol: Welcome to USA Thierry :lol:

You just won the world cup, right?
Epic :lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya saw that,it was great how he handled those muppets.

Spurs supporters in the 20,312 crowd booed Henry's every touch in New York.
Those wearing the Arsenal red, who had travelled over for the Barclays New York Challenge, also dished out plenty of stick to Tottenham's stars.
:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
A daily mail article's headline:
Flop Gunner! Eduardo was a big shot joining Arsenal...now he's their latest striking failure

Some media outlets are so pathetic.It is obvious that they have an agenda against some clubs.

Rahim

Married!
Vidic agrees new deal - Manchester United Official Web Site

"We sat with Nemanja and his advisor at the end of the season and started discussions. They broke up when Nemanja went away to the World Cup but resumed when Serbia were knocked out and I'm very pleased to reveal that we agreed terms with Nemanja three or four weeks ago on a new long-term deal with the club."

- David Gill
Good news for United.

=================================
Riera seals Greek switch

Is this a good move for both?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Are we going to see a new GK in Arsenal colors this summer? This is getting to my nerves now. We need another DM. Seriously now. Get Van Bommel into the picture.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Ajax 3 Chelsea 1. :lol: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jul_10/gun__1279982093_training24072010_08.jpg

Have to say that Nasri is looking by far the most hungry and fittest player in the training since day one.It is a huge season for him.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Aleksandar Kolarov has put pen to paper to join Manchester City on a five-year deal from Lazio.
For 19 million GBP.

Financial doping-to quote Arsene Wenger.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Fabregas not leaving Gunners this season: Iniesta - Top Stories - Top Stories - English Premier League - Football - Sports - The Times of India

"Cesc is such a special player that he could carry a team to the title on his own and I hope he does it this coming season. It would be brilliant if Arsenal's hero could lift the title as captain during his last season. I think that it would be fantastic for everybody," Iniesta said.

Is fabregas really an idiot? i mean being the captain at Arsenal to a sidekick in barca? Does he really want all that?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
lol? At Barca he has chance to win all the trophies, and that will be enough to convince anyone, and add to the fact that he is from Catalonia and has his friends there. I'll go as far as say that he is already very loyal to be staying further for this season and has been respectful to your club all the time with his comments. (of course Barca not being able to shell out 40M GBP also has played a big factor in him staying) Far from an idiot he is.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I dont see Fabregas anywhere near experiencing first team football. Woth Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets still in th fray I dont see Fabregas getting a full go there. So its either football for Fab which he gets to the core at Arsenal or some 2nd team reserve football at Barca where the fans are all ga ga over Messi.

And Lets not compare the EPL to the La liga. The La liga is hardly as competitive and there are only a few teams who are any match for any team in EPL. I dont see how anyone can leave captaincy at Arsenal to sit in the reserves.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
La Liga ain't as bad as you make it out to be.
And Fabregas is a perfect fit for Barca squad. Since Iniesta is injury prone and Barca can play in this formation as well.

Code:
          Iniesta          Villa             Messi

[B]Fabregas[/B]        Xavi
                          Booos-quets
My only point is that he would not be an "idiot" to join Barca.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Anyways, truth is Fabregas is leaving next season. Wish he acts professionally and gives his 100% this year. ideally it would be great for him if he went to Barca when they actually needed him. Like 3-4 years later. Wenger probably persuaded him by saying that Wengers contract is going to end next summer and if anything, he play for him ths season. The man who created him. I dont see Wenger staying if the drought continues.

On th hindside. both the Manchester cnuts lost to the MLS yesterday.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

A Realistic PrevIew of Arsenal's Season and Transfers | Bleacher Report

Great article.

Top Bottom