• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karan85

Broken In
a quick look at last seasons stats
yaya toure started 30 games and keita started 36 games and henry started 22

villa will replace henry , play a lot more .. but with toure gone and cesc surely being above keita in the pecking order , i really dont see him not getting games

like i said , he wont be the first name on the team sheet like he is at arsenal. he wont be their star player
but its a long season .. villa will play some upfront , will be rested for some .. iniesta will move left wing when villa isnt there and xavi wont play all the games
(iniesta started just 31 games last season.. he was injured at the start of the world cup as well... )

the fact is cesc will get games .. its his home town and his old club, i'm sure he expects the rotation .. xavi will gradually be phased out .. well.. he is still just 30 , but in the grand scheme of things , over the next 2 seasons cesc and him might swap roles (first choice alongside a fit iniesta)

plenty of games for everyone

oh and ibrahimovic started just 35 games last season , so i'm certain villa will get games as a striker too .. bojan will be the backup and the option from the bench

on a side note.. xavi is brilliant . amazing player

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sol has signed for Newcastle.
This leaves our defensive situation dire.Yesterday Djourou had an injury scare as well.

Ideally I would like a top quality defender to partner Vermaelen,with Kos and JD as backup.But even an up and coming backup will do.
Just no more old ManU farts please.

Rahim

Married!
I hope Rio never comes out of this injury and Fergie sees the light and replace him with a competent defender (not over-hyped ones).

Karan85

Broken In
Sol has signed for Newcastle.
This leaves our defensive situation dire.Yesterday Djourou had an injury scare as well.

Ideally I would like a top quality defender to partner Vermaelen,with Kos and JD as backup.But even an up and coming backup will do.
Just no more old ManU farts please.
will the Norwegian wonderkid from FM (nordveit?) be staying with arsenal this season or going out on loan again

and how has chamakh been in preseason

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nordtveit is looking almost certain to stay as the backup this year.He has had a good pre season as well.The Emirates cup on the weekend will decide it for him.

Chamakh has been decent.Didn't get much service in the box but linked up well with the others when he got the ball.

Rahim

Married!
:rolleyes: Ferdinand is one of the best in the world when not injured.

Just noticed that Liverpool have their UEFA cup qualifier today :p

You have answered it yourself. Ledley King is also very good when he is fit. So to build a defence around an injury-prone defender is not a good sign. He is getting old too. How many more years of Brown/O Shea?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ledley King is a completely different case.He is a perma crock like Hargreaves while Ferdinand and Vidic were eating strikers for fun until only last season.Injuries can happen to anyone.

Rahim

Married!
^It also depends on the type of injury and its permanent effect. Rio has a recurring back problem which would hamper his play regularly. Time to get some good backup. Evans is still learning the trade.

Raul joins Schalke.

Did Inter made a bid for Mascherano? Seems the badge is not sweet anymore.

Maradona has been removed from his "motivational" duties and he is blaming every person in the world barring his back room assistants of course.

Forlan reaches Kolkatta

*s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/137590124.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1280470470&Signature=cbhAYjZOS4QllUF747WQEluGBik%3D
I can see LFC_fan cringe as I type :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Real have signed Khedira for a rumored 11.8 million GBP,which is great value.

Sami Khedira agrees Real Madrid deal | The Sun |Sport|Football

I wonder what will Mourinho do with the 2 Diarras now.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Wenger is on the lookout for another defender. But seriously though. Looking at our squad now, we need another DM and a quality one at that.Sadly, there arent many names coming up just as yet. :(
Where is the GK? :(
Man city land Balotelli though and they are bringing Robinho back from load. their strikeforce consists of Tevez,Balotelli, Bellamy, Robinho and god knows who else.. :O

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bunch of retards.They will have to arrange a firesale/loan the players out to match the 25 men squad quota.Maybe Wenger is waiting for that.
August is going to be crazy.

Btw.a DM is not coming with Frimpong and Eastmond given more chances in the first team.Not that they are close to being ready for the PL.

Top Bottom