• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^Count Man city Barca and Real in. :D Arsenal are supposedly interested. Ozil+a GK and a defender and we are in with a solid chance. Now with citeh making a madrid of their own, the going shall be tough.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Joe Cole - good player. If you can keep him away from the treatment room.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

We get Liverpool's most consistent player last year in Benayoun, at half Joe Cole's wages, Liverpool get Chelsea's worst player from the last two years, who regularly only plays 4 good games a season.

Strange, that Chelsea couldn't afford his wages but Liverpool can. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
If you can keep him away from the treatment room.
trange, that Chelsea couldn't afford his wages but Liverpool can. :lol:
I think that is why Chelsea didn't risk giving him more wages.
And :lol: @ Chelsea fans who label their ex-most skillful player as "worst" player in 4 years :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

*www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=260764.0

Yank(ee)s bid for Spurs? They are fvcked

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
First Look: Chhetri to play against Man United: Rediff Sports

Seems like Chettri is all set to put tackles past Man U. Cummon Chettri rape them. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Robin van Persie will wear the Arsenal No 10 shirt next season.

The Dutchman has taken on the number vacated by William Gallas, whose contract ended on June 30.

Van Persie follows in the footsteps of his compatriot Dennis Bergkamp, who donned the No 10 shirt during his Arsenal days.

Carlos Vela has also changed his squad number. He is now No 11.
Finally the No. 10 shirt returns to a worthy player.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
hey guys,looks like liv are getting a straw to clutch on after all..btw :lol: at che nt being able to afford jhol's wages
We are NOT clutching straws. We are well aware of the state of the club at this point of time.
Actually you lot need to have a hard look at reality, it ain't any rosy as you think. :)

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Arsenal have banned the Vuvuzelas.
Arsenal follow in the footsteps, teh Tottenham way :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I think that is why Chelsea didn't risk giving him more wages.
And :lol: @ Chelsea fans who label their ex-most skillful player as "worst" player in 4 years :lol:

Most skilful player? LMAO!!! You win!! You win!! I can't argue with your insight!!! :lol:

Brilliant combination of 'clutching at straws' and delusion. You'll see for yourself when the season progresses. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Most skilful player? LMAO!!! You win!! You win!! I can't argue with your insight!!! :lol:

Brilliant combination of 'clutching at straws' and delusion. You'll see for yourself when the season progresses. :lol:
So you claim he was not a skillful player and your worst player for 4 years? :rolleyes:
Nowhere did I claim he is a "world beater" and "bestest best" or something, and nor there is any certainty of him being a success but I have always felt he was the most skillful player for Chelsea, just as Benayoun had been for Liverpool. If you call that delusion or "clutching of straws", you may very well do so.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

*assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/16_4c458cd6d2241540758787.jpg
Number 10?:confused: Jovanovic gets Number 7 then? Or Jovanovic with Number 11? :confused:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Wilson Deal Agreed | Headlines | Headlines | News | Rangers

That will be a good signing. Fingers crossed.
He is CB and can play at LB as well. I guess we'll sell Kyrgiakos or Skrtel? Kyrgiakos did pretty well though last season.
A decent LB is really needed, that can at least give us an outside chance of top 4 finish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom