• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

the FOOTBALL channel

Which is the team you HATE the most

• Chelsea

Votes: 106 27.7%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 39 10.2%
  • A.C. Milan

Votes: 39 10.2%

• Total voters

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Citeh have nailed Yaya Toure, David Silva and Jerome Boateng. Now pursuing Torres. Wont be surprised to see them breaking into the top 3 this season.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Battle of teh plastics :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Citeh to now bid for Milner,reportedly for around 25mn gbp :|

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

City’s list of potential defensive recruits includes Barcelona’s Brazilian Dani Alves, Ajax’s Dutch international Gregory van der Weil and Aleksandar Kolarov of Lazio.

:lol::lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Manure talking about plastics... We've been there enough times already. Enough of the 'plastic' sh1t, please. It makes no sense now. :|

rkneo11

Broken In
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a father .

Hmmm... I wonder if that had anything to do with his dismal performance in the WC

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You noob you merged the football Channel into *that* thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
If that had been the case, the title of this thread would have become "Cristiano Ronaldo fathers a son" :lol:

Edit: See the thread ID, it's still 44414.

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-07-2010 at 11:53 PM ----------

This forum is buggy.

I had merged the threads like this: CR7 fathers a baby boy ---> Destination thread 44414. It happened but this thread got moved to Random News. I moved it back, post counts altered? wtf?

New bug discovered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom