• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well, what exactly has he given england? And I dont think he will be a starter anyway. I would have Wenger giving Rozza,nasri more chances to Cole given their experience in Arsenal colors than giving cole a straight shot. Cole if signed, would play probably from the right. Points to a 4-4-2 formation if Cole is in the fray.
And talking about fray, What about Frey? I would really like him in our squad for this season. The quest for goalkeepers seems to have died down a bit. Sad, coz this should be our prime objective. And a defender and a DM/holding midfielder.

Rahim

Married!
^Yah Rosicky will serve Arsenal for the whole season :rolley: Be realistic. You sound just like a Gunner who thinks every non-Arsenal player is crap. We just saw some Walcott-SWP comments.

Joe Cole had his best season at Chelsea when played on the left. remember under Jose.

Have Gerrard/Lampard/RIo/Terry/Heskey etc given anything to England? This team has been managed by press/media and some puppets at the helm.

Wasnt some Polish GK linked with Arsenal?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
id still pay to see only Joe Cole.he's that good a player.he showed glimpses of his old self in the cheeky goal he scored vs Utd.

Any team he goes,would only benefit.

Well, what exactly has he given england?
nobody's ever given anything to england.except shearer.Cole is one of the few world class players england have at their disposal this time.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Oh please. Anyone who thinks that SWP is better than Walcott must be crocked. I agree Walcott has had a dismal season but hes young and "should" learn fast. The injuries have taken a toll this season and *fingers crossed* he would be back next season with a vengeance. Still remember how he single leggedly run Arsenal into the match against Barca.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Oh please dude. He had a great last season. This season he was far from his best. I can go back a few hundred pages and make out the exact lines about walcott and how great a player he is turning out to be been discussed by the same hypocritical members in the forum right now.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^Think about the future loses if Benitez stays at Anfield. He might spend millions over average players again; so by that logic paying him off today seems sane and logical.
Oh Mr,Albert Eintein cum Warren Buffet cum Archimedes, can you tell how is it logical to throw away 3M and get rid of a manager of class of Rafa Benitez whom even Inter boss Massimo Morrati admires, has won a European Cup, went to European Cup final, won FA Cup, and a overacheivement of 2nd position ahead of Chelsea.
And how can a new manager bring the club forward when he has no money to spend on plus wont get proceeds from sales and no top class manager is coming either. Plus with all the politics in the board room with a Chelsea fan chairman who attends some kind of Chelsea parties even as a position of LFC manager and feels Torres should leave, liar like CP and those two owners who are beyond any words
Either people don't understand the gravity of the situation or that they hate us so much that they don't even focus about their own club and just are enjoying the potential downfall of a once great club. I guess you would be happy to see us relegated or something.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
as much as i hate the club,still this is a bad period for the liverpool fans and the club.i wish rafa stays.The fact that Inter want him,still underlines his ability.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And Mr.Albert Eintein cum Warren Buffet cum Archimedes, I guess you would know answers to these:
RAWK said:
Who is going to hire Rafa's replacement?
Will they hire a man who is going to fight them and their business plan?
Who is going to stop the sales of the likes of Nando and Gerrard?
Who is going to replace any senior players that leave?
Where is the money coming from to replace them?
What is going to happen to all the youth and academy players Rafa has assembled?
What is going to happen to the coaching staff, the academy staff, the scouting and medical staff Rafa has assembled?
How do we pay them all off?
Who replaces them?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
It's quite easy to label any argument which one doesn't have any kind of argument to actually answer as "one frustrated rant" and then yawn. Good on you sir.
Don't worry Mr.Albert Eintein cum Warren Buffet cum Archimedes, your reputation :lol: is preserved :lol: The same reputation which was eloquently described by a certain red devil. :D

Rahim

Married!
^You can expert in living in denial, we all know that. After what Benitez had acheived, and the turmoil he has brought to this club and then cleverly blaming the owners who have provided enough money to him for his experiment and despite that all he has managed to do is assemble an average squad; now what he want? Another run at the same thing. I dont know about you but money dont grow on trees. The owners are right not to trust him anymore. ANybody in their position will do the same thing. The whoel football fraternity knows that but only fans like you live in frogs in wells.
LFC: You can do all your personal talk, but it doesnt change the fate of your club. Finishing a poor 7th and yet talking "In Rafa we thrust"? Fans like you actually dont care for the club you support because you believe in doing the same thing all the time. When something didnt work, change is needed. And thats that. Taking no corrective measures only shows the lack of intent on your and your club's part. Sacking a manager is not a blasphemy. Moratti is a fan of Rafa because of his defensive style which suits any Italian club to the T.

The biggest problem with Rafa has always been his lack of Faith and Trust.

Oh man i always forget to add smileys.......and wait, the day SF retires, United shoul shut down their shutters,right?

I cant beleive you actually labelled 2nd position as shot in the pan :))

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

And Mr.Albert Eintein cum Warren Buffet cum Archimedes, I guess you would know answers to these:
Sensing the emotional breakdown of yours, the best solution i can give you is support some other team.
Get a grip of you lad :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^You can expert in living in denial, we all know that. After what Benitez had acheived, and the turmoil he has brought to this club and then
Turmoil which Rafa has brought to the club? Excuse me?

cleverly blaming the owners who have provided enough money to him for his experiment and despite that all he has managed to do is assemble an average squad; now what he want? Another run at the same thing. I dont know about you but money dont grow on trees.
Enough money provided? The owners have done nothing but put debt on the club on their buyout, and put no damned money on the club. After the summer of 2008, Rafa has got NOTHING to spend on, and even in 2008 he had proceeds from players like Crouch to pay for players. Rafa couldn't even get his first choice Barry in 2008.
As for average players he has signed. Yes he has signed a lots of average players, most of them however were Bosmans and it's the fact that they were NOT his first choice. And name me a manager who has NOT signed an average player.
Rafa should also be given credit for excellent players he signed, Reina, Arbeloa, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Aurelio, Lucas, Kuyt, Sissoko, Mascherano, Luis Garcia, Alonso, Benayoun, Crouch, Torres, among others. :|

The owners are right not to trust him anymore. ANybody in their position will do the same thing. The whoel football fraternity knows that but only fans like you live in frogs in wells.
So what stopped them from sacking him immediately after the season ended? Or mid season for that matter? If they really cared for the club and wanted to sack Rafa for that matter he should have been sacked at that time but tell you what he wasn't sacked at that time and they are only trying to get rid of him so as to install a YES man in his position who won't interfere the way they are working.
LFC: You can do all your personal talk, but it doesnt change the fate of your club.
What personal talk? The way you dismissed another poster's post is actually lack of respect than anything else. I also remember you calling certain people "brain of pea size" or "kan***". So don't try to be good and act like an innocent child.
Finishing a poor 7th and yet talking "In Rafa we thrust"? Fans like you actually dont care for the club you support because you believe in doing the same thing all the time.
Oh really? Rafa didn't fail really before 2009/10 and that too when he had practically no net spend, and all of Spurs, Man City, and Aston Villa have spend more last two seasons than us. There was also board room politics all over the place and he has to contend with all the disrespect from people like you and the media which frankly I haven't seen any other manager disrespected in this manner.
When something didnt work, change is needed. And thats that.
And for that change to be effective, the club should have enough resources to back up the new manager. With the club being ripped apart from debt from where would the new manager get all the money now, particularly when there's no assurance that the proceeds from players sales would bolster the transfer funds rather than paying for the debts.

Taking no corrective measures only shows the lack of intent on your and your club's part Sacking a manager is not a blasphemy. .
The only intent from the owners and the board is to get rid of the "final thorn in their path" so that they can proceed with player sales and run the club as they like. And then they could install a yes man now and now have total control of the club.
Moratti is a fan of Rafa because of his defensive style which suits any Italian club to the T.
Nothing wrong with defensive style. Even Mourinho whom you want to succeed your own gaffer is a defensive manager.

The biggest problem with Rafa has always been his lack of Faith and Trust.
Lack of Faith and trust to whom? Ryan Babel? Oh please :|
Rafa did place trust on players like Masch, Lucas, Gerrard, Carragher, Reina, Torres...

I cant beleive you actually labelled 2nd position as shot in the pan
In hindsight, it was an over achievement which wasn't going to last forever.

Sensing the emotional breakdown of yours, the best solution i can give you is support some other team.
Get a grip of you lad :|
:rolleyes:
Unlike you sir I don't support my club for trophies. I just support my club. You are free do support your range of successful clubs, ManU, CFC, Inter

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You are in it to win it. Another one who doesn't believe in winning trophies. Way to go lad.
So let this be clear. YOU support YOUR club ONLY because they WIN TROPHIES. Riiight?
And oh tell that millions of fans who support mid table and lower league teams.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@Liv_fan- How does it feel having th heat on your side of the pitch for a change? Let liverpool be relegated, give the other teams a chance to move up. History is best kept in books, not in the field.

Rahim

Married!
I know where you trying to drag this supporting business. If my team is so successful then its not my problem, is it? If i supported my team just because of trophies then would i had jumped the ship and cheered for Chelsea under Jose as my team didnt win anything in that period? Barca here I come!!! Make sure you win trophies!!!

I have shown enough passion for my team but i don't follow orders of the gaffe. If he makes a mistake, I am within my right as a fan to point it out. If somone doesn't like it, then thats their problem.
-----------------------------------------
The whole Liverpool band has suddenly gone through a change of heart. Talk about unity here. Suddenly Rafa Benitez has been exonerated by the supporters and all the blame has been put on owners. Alonso fiasco never happened. It was all a media hogwash. Club captain Gerrard was never clueless about his manager's decisions. It was all a conspiracy. Suddenly players like Ngog, Kuyt, Aurelio, Kryakos, etc have been branded as some what quality players. Geese. I agree about Torres and Mashcherano but Lucas? Rafa gives plenty of chance to youth players.
Crying of having no money to spend. What happened to the pilicy of developing players as promised? He took the charge of the academia, right?

Look, defending the manager is one thing to look so patria\otic et all; but shoving the problems under the carpet and blaming the other half of the problem wont do. We all know who will leave Anfield if there has to be a departure and rest assure it won't be the investors.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Those copy/paste you did a couple of posts ago, try answering yourself for everything i might write may be biased.

Top Bottom