• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:lol: England can't even beat this hugely regressed Japanese side without help of Own goals. :lol:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are waiting for ya, Ingurland :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*i50.tinypic.com/23lawli.jpg
Got it from Arseblog

Some rumors floating about of Joe Cole joining us.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Personally,I think he'll end up at the club of old washed up English players
Good old Tottenham.
He is a good signing on free though.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Luka Modric signs new deal with Spurs to scotch Man Utd rumours

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/30/luka-modric-tottenham-contract-manchester-united

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Spain 3-2 Saudis.

Villa, Alonso :D, Llorente got goals for Spain. Poor performance by them apparently.

Rahim

Married!
This news is sad .........

Dead Footballer Booked For DivingA Croatian footballer who collapsed and died during a match was booked by the referee for simulating a foul before he realized he had died.
Goran Tunjic was playing for Mladost when fell down 35 minutes into the game. He was immediately booked by the referee for diving.
The referee immediately realized something was wrong and called the medics. Tunjic was taken to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.
The cause of death was given as heart attack. The player did not have a history of medical problems.
The match was abandoned with the score tied at 0-0.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs358.snc3/29514_395600239727_511394727_3899942_7297702_n.jpg

Yet another fantastic mockup of Arsenal shirt.I hope they are real.

Really,we must be the only club in Europe who haven't had some kind of real life picture leaked.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

We may see a lot of departures tomorrow.Most of the contracts end on June 1st.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
there v been comments of various forums saying "will mourinho last 4 years at Real"

i wud say he will be there for a max of three years and will win minimum of four silverware there!! wat say
ronaldo is going to have a tough time!! heheh

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
There is no way he will stay there for 4 years.That team is good enough to win everything in 2 years.
I know it is a wet dream of every United fan that he manages United in 2 years and brings Ronaldo with him.Doesn't sound too far fetched to me.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
It's possible Jose will try taking his conquests into even more leagues. Next up Marseille in France, then Bayern Munich in Germany, PSV/Ajax/Feyenoord in Netherlands and so on :D
I wont be surprised to see him succeed Wenger either tbh

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Though Mourinho's success should not be taken for granted at Madrid. It has to remembered that even Brian Clough lasted just 44 days at then Top Division champions Leeds United. ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
France will be a step down for him,he will go to England and manage Portugal after Madrid.I don't think he will stay in football as a manager for too long after that.

Mourinho to succeed Wenger?No thanks.

Rahim

Married!
*adserver.adtech.de/adserv|3.0|500|1398244|0|1316|ADTECH;loc=300;key=Football+News+'+segQS+'
Toffees clinch Beckford deal

Striker signs four-year contract after leaving Leeds

Last updated: 31st May 2010 *www.skysports.com/Images/skysports/icons/feed.gif

*img.skysports.com/10/05/218x298/Jermaine-Beckford-Leeds-United-League-One_2451083.jpg Beckford: Four-year deal at Everton

Everton have confirmed the signing of Jermaine Beckford on a four-year contract following his departure from Leeds United.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Now that its official about Mourinho's impending appointment, witch hunting has started already :rolley-polley:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
SWP over Walcott is baffling but it is actually good for Arsenal.He will be pissed and will have a free summer.

Its his fault for not listening to Wenger last summer and playing in both U21 and senior games,effectively effing up his season.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce Welsh international Aaron Ramsey has today committed his future to the Club by signing a new long-term contract.
Great stuff.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Baffling? I'd rather have a headless chicken who can't cross but has more experience and can actually think on the field, than a headless chicken who can't cross and has a walnut for a footballing brain. :|

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

ENGLAND'S 2010 WORLD CUP SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.
Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock
Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

The seven England players to miss out on a World Cup place are: Leighton Baines, Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone, Scott Parker, Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott, Darren Bent.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

And about that SWP and Walnut thing, I was just kidding. :D:D:D

Rahim

Married!
I dont think England will play with 2 genuine wingers on either flank; so either it would have been Lennon or Walcott/SWP. Young players shouldnt be rushed in the national squad (I know there is a saying in football, "If you are good enough, you are old enough.")

Dawson misses out and he has showed faith in King? He could break down any moment. Rio too.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Dawson, baines, tom, bent, walcott shud have been in team,
dont think old injury prone players r any good,
king, hesky, joe, carragher

Top Bottom