• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
this inter barca game was always going to be a tactical game than a game of football .. its a game of chess ... inter very well know they cant beat barca at their pace and skilll ... they know to defend well and are good at counter attacks ... y not play to ur strength

like last time the ref has been paid well .. i strongly believe the ref will do it for barca again .... all the ref has to do now is send off wesley sneijder ...then game over ...

Rahim

Married!
all the so called the beautiful way of playing football, that team is resorting so play acting :(

iinfi is right. The referee has Barca dna for sure :(

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Barca out of European Cup. Inter in final. Hope Bayern twat them.
And oh refereeing was good in the match except the red card.

iinfi

mekalodu
looks like cheque to the ref bounced ... or full payment was not made by half time as previously agreed ... assist. ref didnt get the msg .. hence didnt flag for the Pique goal ...

BALLS to barcelona ....

Mourinho is more happy in beating Barcelone because of the injustice melted out to Chelsea last time around... this time it was a Mourinho masterclass .. beat ur oppositon in an area where ur good at ... blast what the world talks ..... Inter marked the opposition out of the game in both legs ... who cares who played beautiful football ... LOL

LFC_fan, I ask you again. Where was your midget? :D

Messi is (as I've been saying for 2yrs now) an overrated piece of ****. He couldnt do anything with a 10 man Inter :lol:

I wanted Motta to kick Biscuits in the balls, make him impotent. Bloody son of a who.re :mad:

Anybody has the links to Mourinho's post match interview? :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
LFC_fan, I ask you again. Where was your midget? :D

Messi is (as I've been saying for 2yrs now) an overrated piece of ****. He couldnt do anything with a 10 man Inter :lol:
He almost scored a stunner (great save by goalie) and laid a good ball to Bojan Krkic who wasted it.
He was restrained during the match and that's more of credit to Inter.
Remain deluded :)

As for overrated pile of ****, it's no one but Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
i was with lfc_fan and troll on irc all match,and we easily agree on the below points:

1.match was sh1te.nthng much to see except diving and theatrics.
2.ref was UNBIASED.
3.inter defended brilliantly.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

as for messi,he was playing against some brilliant defending.Inter were 10 men,but almost everyone among the 10 was a defensive-minded player.so one player less didnt make any difference.

Guardiola must be crying like a baby now to have sent Bojan on instead of Henry :lol:

Ref had a decent match barring the red card on Motta. He fell for Biscuit's antics too easily IMO.

Assistant refs had a bad game here. However, crucially, they got the "last" goal correctly disallowed. :D

The diving-theatrics were from BarShit :rolleyes:

Messi is not as great as everybody says :???:

@LFC_fan
Just one shot? That doesnt speak highly of a "world" class player everybody have made him. That's 3 european teams now that have managed to shunt him out. Chelsea, Arsenal (first leg because of Song) and Inter.

If he was a genius, he could have created chances for himself atleast, let alone others. Pique, Xavi had a good game.

Messi was thwarted. Like he has always been in EVERY european game. (2nd leg vs Arsenal doesnt count as there were too many injuries to Arse's first team [yes, i support Wenger atleast for the match :p ] )

Ibrahimovich = Barbie Doll, lol Mourinho screwed BarShit's case in the transfer window too :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Nor he is "sh1t midget" as you potray him to be. :|
My opinion about Messi is closer to this:
he is a fabulous footballer and on his day a joy to watch but equally as has been proven over time he can be nullified with the right tactics (or just have someone like Alvaro Arbeloa mark him).

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

*www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-to-sport-new-look-shirt
WTF :| :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sh1t game for the purists but Mourinho's Inter showed some balls again.
However,I have a feeling that Bayern will do them in the final.

Robben vs. Snijder in CL final.Madrid galacticos my arse.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

*www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-to-sport-new-look-shirt
WTF :| :|
Thought they will bring some retro shirt when I read the headline but whoring yourself to China in the last game?:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

*i39.tinypic.com/2wfqtrd.jpg
:lol: cvnt.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

*i41.tinypic.com/ddysk5.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/2k3tzl.jpg

Top Bottom