• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
I did the cariziest thing last night. I borrowed a black and blue striped "lungi" from dad to show my support to Inter :D Might wear them again on 21st :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger said:
“Certainly, we will announce one player before the World Cup. After that we will see.”

Sounds like Chamakh.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Its really going according to the same old script isn't it?

April-We look forward to make 2-3 additions(People renew the season tickets)
May-We'll try to do all our business before Euro,WC,pre-season...
June-1 signing is done+the usual departures.
August 10 "We are still looking for opportunities "
August 30 "We couldn't find anyone who is better than what we have"

:|
It really has to change this summer or I'll lose faith.

iinfi

mekalodu
I did the cariziest thing last night. I borrowed a black and blue striped "lungi" from dad to show my support to Inter :D Might wear them again on 21st :)

dude .. dont feel bad .... my bro n i were laughing for 10 mins reading ur post .....

sorry

ha ha ha "black and blue striped "lungi""

ha haha

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
fulham epic ftw...overturned a 1-0 deficit with barely 30 mins to go.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Liverpool 2-1 forlan strikes again at anfield!!

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Liv are officially trophyless this season :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
typical for this season. for hope to grow up to come to crashing death.
Hope Fulham and Portsmouth win their respective cup finals.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

proud of the lads no matter what, they gave effort, the thing I most desire from them

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

:|
It really has to change this summer or I'll lose faith.
Lose faith about what?

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Can anyone tell me what is away goals rule in extra time for?

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

This is absolutely bollocks, I mean WTF. Did we get extra time in Madrid? :rolleyes:
Away goals in ET makes NO SENSE whatsoever

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

No shifting blames though, we were shite in the away match (even though I feel inclined about the wrongly disallowed Yossi goal in 1st leg)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Lose faith about what?
In Arsene's ability as a top level manager,if he can't address some of the gaping problems we have for a few seasons.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Roy Keane's opinion on United's title challenge.
Roy Keane said:
"I'm pretty sure they have wiped me from their history and I have wiped them from mine, so I have no interest whatsoever," he blasted.
:lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^you must have taken that from one of the many Roy Keane twitter accs :lol:

Can anyone tell me what is away goals rule in extra time for?

Sh1te.liv get 90 mins to score and away goal,atletico get 120.absolute sh1te.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

*www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_cristiano-ronaldo-hints-at-real-madrid-exit_1376916
:lol::lol::lol:

Rahim

Married!
Wayne Rooney has secured an awards double after the Manchester United striker was voted the Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.

Top Bottom