• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Frank Lampard - 25 goals this season, yet doesn't make it into this joke of a team. :|

agree with you .. lampard should be there instead of fabregas
but the awards were decided a month ago
and lampard has hit form in the last month or so

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

And Malouda also deserved a place instead of Milner

ssk_the_gr8

Tevez is another one who i think deserved a place
and cuellar should be there instead of ivanovic..
cuellar has been phenomenal at RB

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'll have to disagree about Ivanovic, though. The guy has been exceptional. We never missed Bosingwa at RB for the entire season. Now that Iva got injured, only then has the RB problem cropped up again.

ssk_the_gr8

I'll have to disagree about Ivanovic, though. The guy has been exceptional. We never missed Bosingwa at RB for the entire season. Now that Iva got injured, only then has the RB problem cropped up again.

have you seen cuellar play for villa.?...he's been consistent throughout the season and he just pips ivanovic

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
OMG!! JOSE MOURINHO IS SUCH A F***** S** O* A B****. Look what that f****** tweeted back to my asking whether he would prefer Arsenal as a club. F***** B******.

@dreamcatchertdf Arsehole Wanker not decide to leave. He be told to leave. Arsenal no interest me at all, no big club.

WTF!!! B*****. Hope Bartcelona tears Inter apart. TEAR THEM APART. OMG!! I am so bloody pissed at that a******.

Rahim

Married!
Sneijder out of Barca clash
Influential playmaker laid low by leg injury

It might impact Inter's link to the front two.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i'll disagree .... personally he's just ahead of TV for me..
valencia has been ever improving and has been consistent
and now he's even learnt to use his left foot... :lol:

Valencia over Lampard\Malouda is a joke.Simple as that.Good signing but not a patch on the sensational TV this year.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

*www.footballshirtculture.com/images/manchester-united-10-11-away-nike-shirt-leaked-2.jpg
*i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/Doevle/Skjermbilde2010-04-25kl171901.png

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Good home kit(a bit like Arsenal 2008-10) but the away one is sh1t.
Btw. the 3rd shirt looks like our kit.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Arshavin.eu Q&A
5. From Rattenfanger
Andrey, do you know that some football fans write erotic stories about you with other members of your club? What do you think about this?
Arshavin
: They can write whatever they want. It's up to other members. The main thing is they don’t touch my body parts ;)

WTF!What kind of fan does that?and :lol: at him replying this question.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^wtf is the away shirt..reminds me of the lol shirts of the 1990s.

some of the worst Utd kits ever:

*www.sport.co.uk/public/Man-United-93-GK.jpg
*www.sport.co.uk/public/Man-United-92-GK.jpg

wtf is this too

*www.thefinalthird.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/arsenal-91-away-shirt-lee-dixon.jpg

lee dixon mightve been ashamed :lol:

Top Bottom