• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Chelsea and Spurs kits are way ahead of United's.
United should bring back White into their kits and junk that "V"
-----------------

While Valencia has improved, but Vermalen is too consistent to warrant a comparison.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
ya right! :lol: & next gerrard should be there instead of fabregas
No Liverpool player deserved to be in the list (perhaps Reina did, but Joe Hart was phenomenal this season).
As for that I do think Lampard perhaps deserved that place.
And yes no way Fletcher, and Valencia deserved a place in PFA team.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Valencia over Lampard\Malouda is a joke.Simple as that.Good signing but not a patch on the sensational TV this year.

n00b.. read before u post....:x

i didnt say valencia... over malouda or lampard ??
i said both malouda and lampard should be in the team(instead of cesc and milner)
valencia also deserves to be in the team. he has been the best RM of this season.

But signing of the season is valencia . period.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

And yes no way Fletcher, and Valencia deserved a place in PFA team.

unbelievable .. u're biased as hell :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

the utd... away kit is not good
home kit is good though
and AON.. seems odd on the shirt

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
n00b.. read before u post....:x

i didnt say valencia... over malouda or lampard ??
i said both malouda and lampard should be in the team(instead of cesc and milner)
valencia also deserves to be in the team. he has been the best RM of this season.

I read what you posted.
I am saying that the notions of Valencia in the PFA team over Malouda and him being a better signing than TV are both bollocks.

Oh,and now you want to oust Cesc from the team?:lol:
Get your act together mate.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Malouda > Valencia.

Lampard > Fletcher.

Fabregas > Fletcher.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

:noob: :lol:
What about a defender getting more goals than the "so-called signing of the season" and for approximately half the price. :lol:

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Malouda > Valencia.

Lampard > Fletcher.

Fabregas > Fletcher.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

:noob: :lol:
What about a defender getting more goals than the "so-called signing of the season" and for approximately half the price. :lol:

1st.. Malouda is a left winger and valencia is right ... both should be in the team...

dont compare fletcher to fabregas and lampard..
both are attacking CM's where as fletcher is a defensive CM

if u want 2 attacking CM's in team then fabregas & lampard are fine

in the team it has to be between Fab & lampard... and lampard pips him

& valencia's comparison with TV, dont forget valencia's assists & gr8 defensive work

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I read what you posted.
I am saying that the notions of Valencia in the PFA team over Malouda and him being a better signing than TV are both bollocks.

Oh,and now you want to oust Cesc from the team?:lol:
Get your act together mate.

why are you comparing valencia and malouda...??
i have been saying Malouda over milner...

And about Lampard instead of cesc.... i've already posted my reasons

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Valencia isn't bad, but lacks dependability. Even SAF isn't half satisfied with him to give him regular starts throughout the season. He's a good player, but miles to go before he can match the likes of malouda.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hope Barcelona twat Inter, dont want to see a Bayern-Inter final. :|
(since I dont fancy German teams against Italians, even though both Hamburg and Dortmund have beaten Juventus in European Cup final)

BTW:
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/28/liverpool-jonjo-shelvey-charlton
Hope it's a good signing

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/27/arsenal-andrey-arshavin-barcelona
:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8647900.stm
Vintage Mourinho :D

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/27/scott-parker-west-ham-sullivan

Give us Carlton Cole then

Rahim

Married!
WOW!!!!! HAttrick by Olic.

Why are you guys still rooting for Barcelona, who have been trumped 3-1 and yet Inter is not the favorite to progress to the final? Inter would definitely score at Camp Nou and though Barcelona have all the twinkle feets but when it comes to papa, they will oblige :D

LFC: Don't you have the remote?
Honestly Bayern have been lucky to an extent but i am happy to see the legendary club back on the top of European football.
When there is so much at stalke you can't expect a premeir league scoreline, do you? WHile you and me are not effected by the result but the players do.

I rea about Arshavin's interbiew and saw the same familiar "I would love to join them" quote, thats why didnt post it. Admiration for Barcelona is phenomenal but he should stay witht he project of Arsenal. But then again Barca need that left sided wing forward as Henry will not be there next season.

Have anyone here followed Madrid and their performance in La Liga? I am surprised with so much negative press and yet they are just1 point behind Barca :shock:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arshavin won't even get a look at Barca.He needs to shut up and work here.

So Bayern get a free ride against French opposition as expected,well atleast it wasn't Manchester cruising to the final.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
im gutted at how we threw away the opportunity of a walk-through to the final..if only we had kept our nerves :| still full credit to bayern,but still they'll be second best in the final,thanks to their inconsistent defence.

as for tonight,i think sneijder's absence will be more than good news for the barca faithful,as all of their attack revolved around him and maicon.but inter dont need to score,they just have to defend properly for 90 mins.so imo theyll be favourites to go through,although barca too have a great chance to progress through.

He needs to shut up and work here.
:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

btw hoping big time that liv twist the title race big time by beating/holding chelsea.Chelsea haven't won this league fixture since October 2005,after all.

Rahim

Married!
^I will give Anurag an e-party if Liverpool beat Chelsea :D

Ribery banned for final
Bayern ace handed three-game ban

:shock:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Come ON Barcelona then. It would be hardfor Bayern to beat Inter in the final and seeing those corrupt cheating Inter scumbags winning European Cup would be sh1t. :|

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
AArrggghhh...ARSHAVIN!!! That short fart is getting to my nerves. What does he think of himself? I would rather have this skunk take his fat ass off Arsenal than create a furore which is not needed ATM!! What has he done all season to demand such attention? :|

*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/201...-guarantee-andrey-arshavin-will-be-at-arsenal

Top Bottom