• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
yea no doubts that carrick was poor yesterday.cost us the first goal,and thereby the match.

and yea we do need a 'world class' CM.nani proved his worth yesterday.motm for me.gibson also showed promise.so some positives indeed to take from the match

Rahim

Married!
^If you want to dig the dirt, the referee came in the way when Valencia laid the ball for incoming Gibson? That woild have been the 4th////// I think it would have been a goal but the refree distracted him .........

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Reds agree Hernandez deal

Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Mexican club, Chivas de Guadalajara for the purchase of 21 year-old Mexican striker Javier Hernandez, better known as “Chicharito,” for an undisclosed fee, subject to a successful application for a UK work permit.
Talk about intent!!!

Last edited:

XTerminator

Manchester United have confirmed they have agreed an undisclosed fee with Chivas de Guadalajara to sign Mexican Javier Hernandez.

subject to a work permit still.we'll get a look at him,when england play mexico come june.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hmm.. same age as Vela but with less NT caps and no European experience.
Also the games missed by Mexicans because of their international commitments are a pain in the arse.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Did Eboue invent that celebration?:lol:
[youtube]nJLLo5TZ1Cg[/youtube]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Liverpool 4-1 Benfica :p Another nice European Night at Anfield. Goals from Kuyt, Lucas, and 2x Torres did the job :))

In other news
Wolfs 0-1 Fulham. Fulham are through to the Semi Final too, beating the German Champions in their own turf. Kudos to Roy.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Liverpool will play Athletico in the Semi Final. They have just knocked out CF Valencia :p

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Fulham have a tough task versus Hamburg

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

And we live for another day too

XTerminator

^ nice win for Liv.congratulations :) i believe they can go all the way now.

correction: my bad.i forgot they're liverpool :lol: fulham all the way :D

Last edited:

XTerminator

Did Eboue invent that celebration?:lol:

with all respect to eboue,that celebration is tm Ric Flair (the WWF/E legend :) )

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Imagine the looks on the faces of Utd. fans if they lose the PL and Pool finishes with 4th+UEFA cup.

heck i dont care if that happens,coz liv know they pooped big time this season :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
as if Liverpool don't. :p Stop underrating Fulham.

Fulham have beaten the German champions. :D They will win against Hamburg.
Of course. Athletico would be hard enough, particularly our form away from home and that they have some brilliant players.
Anyway I really wish Fulham well versus Hamburg. Would be great to play them in final.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Reina signs a new contract
“I’m delighted to sign a new contract. It’s probably the best news of my life that I’ll be here for the next six years. Me and my family are really happy here.
“To play for Liverpool is very special. I’ve been here for five years and now I will be here for six more and it’s very exciting.
“It’s very important that my family love it here as well, as family life is just as important as my career.
“My wife told me from the beginning she was more than happy here. My kids enjoy it and they have picked up the scouse accent already. I am really proud of that.
“In the years ahead they will speak much more scouse too.”

He can become one of the best keepers in PL ever.

abyss88

Broken In
Squad for tonight's El Classico:

Valdes, Pinto, Pique, Puyol, Alves, Milito, Marquez, Maxwell, Chygrynskiy, Toure, Keita, Sergio(Biscuits), Xavi, Iniesta, Jeffren, Messi, Henry, Pedro, Bojan.

Top Bottom