• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.google.co.in/url?q=*img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_04/angry2803_468x414.jpg&sa=X&ei=2vK8S-C5EMqHkQXk17jWCw&ved=0CEEQsAcwDQ&usg=AFQjCNEKiICVHZaOglC_X7h1YbPXKwAimg
Typical Fergus.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
btw the news is that the fat spanish waiter just lost his job at the OT restaurant coz fergie got pissed off :lol:

figure out who that is :lol:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Stupid rafael puts manure out of c league, no english team in semi,
Robben goal was a real charm, thts the way to win a game,
Manures go down

Rahim

Married!
@A_G: You know what I meant by pathetic remark. Giggs is suppose to be legend and veteran and should have at least tried to make some contribution as for holding the ball to waste time before Robben scored. Berbatov did his old "I am too good for this" behaviour. When one needs a goal, not looking at his age but Macheda actually would have run along the channels as Batern's defenmse were leggy and slow, which Berbatov cant exploit because he cant run!!

Those who are disputing Rafael's sending-off are definitely annoyed. But he was a fool and he showed he doesn't know any rules of football. When you are on a yellow you dont go grabbing some one's shirt for THAT LONG and get away with it.

Fergie might go on and rant about Germans and all but the bottom line is his team let themselves down big time.

Robben didnt even play THAT good but he stamped his mark on this tie.
I am gutted.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Oh come on,expecting a 35 year old to be an impact sub for the last 9 minutes is too much.Even Berbatov can't be blamed for that.
SAF left it too late,thats what happened.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Just noticed this
should have at least tried to make some contribution as for holding the ball to waste time before Robben scored.

Giggs came on 5 minutes after Robben scored. :|
I am surprised how quick are United fans to bash one of their greatest players ever when it isn't even his fault.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Oh come on,expecting a 35 year old to be an impact sub for the last 9 minutes is too much.Even Berbatov can't be blamed for that.
SAF left it too late,thats what happened.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Just noticed this

Giggs came on 5 minutes after Robben scored. :|

second that.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@A_G: You know what I meant by pathetic remark. Giggs is suppose to be legend and veteran and should have at least tried to make some contribution as for holding the ball to waste time before Robben scored.
Did you really watch the match? :rolleyes: Berbatov and Giggs WERE subbed AFTER Robben scored.

I have no idea what even Berbatov would have done in only 10 minutes. :p Fergie anyways preferred a half-crocked Rooney over him.

You're blaming the wrong people. Carrick is da man. :p

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I stand corrected but when one loses from THAT position one goes bonkers!!!!!!

Baal ki khaal nikalo mat yaaron.

Point is quiet clear: Macheda should have come on instead of Giggs as the latter, even for 10 minutes, went to KPax with the pads.

I doubt if that Bulgarian would have had any impact even if he started.

@A_G: Yah SAF left it too late, we can see how the mood changed when Rooney was substituted.

If you have a car and you decide to buy a new fuel injection system for it, you have to make sure it is compatable with what you have. If you have a Porsche, but you go out and buy a fuel injection system designed for a Lotus, it isnt going to work. In that instance, who is the ****? The fuel injection system? The Porsche? Or the guy who bought the wrong part?

A decent mechanic can obviously customise parts to fit his car. A decent mechanic can build a really great, fully customised motor from a variety of parts. Fergie is obviously a great mecahanic, he has been building cars that have been winning races and looking great for years. But on this occasion he bought a very specific type of a part, with a very specific set of qualities, and then tried to bend and twist it into something else, without making the necessary adjustments to the car to make it fit.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If Macheda would have been ineffective, people would have been saying, "Champions League is a big stage, we needed the experience of Giggs." Macheda instead of Berbatov? I agree.

What's done can't be undone. :p The man who was at fault for the game was Carrick. ManU needs a "world class" midfielder.

Top Bottom