• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
carrick was the fault there..but again take a bow VDS.wouldve been 3-3 now if it wasnt for him.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

alright.this is it.hold our nerves and get 1 more to be sure of the next round.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

fvckin disgrace..this isnt a yellow

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

so fvckin proud of this team effort right now.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

fvck.3-2. another goal and its over..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just saw the score on livescore.com and I am watching the game again :D

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

13 minutes till hilarity ensues.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ferdicvnt raped the Bayern guy there :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

What a strike by Robben!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fergus shaking hands with leaving fans :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

3-0 and you fvcked it up

Rahim

Married!
kaisa match huya yaar.. :(

How one loses from such a winning position is beyond me.
Did Berbatov & Giggs even had a touch of the ball? Pathetic players who didnt have the legs to contribute. Bayern though are a strange team indeed.

XTerminator

NOW I have seen it all.

the sending off was he turning point imo..bayern turned on all the cylinders and the robben goal was a rocket.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

so i sum up my decision not to include carrick (his fall started united's fall) was a good decision after all :|

XTerminator

:lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on Rafael's sending-off:
"Young boy, inexperience, but they got him sent off. They all rushed towards the referee. Typical Germans. You can't dispute that. The key issues were the goal before half-time and then the boy getting sent off, but it's still taken an exceptional goal to win the tie."

:lol:

Top Bottom