• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
Whoa,there has been some activity going on around here :p...good news for barca...iniesta can play tomorrow's game and has been named in the 19 man squad.(Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Márquez, Milito, Fontàs, Abidal, Maxwell, Touré, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Jonathan, Keita, Jeffren, Bojan, Pedro, Henry and Messi.) *www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/flagvl8.gif

*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/04/05/n100405110270.html

Fcking great this. Everybody crocking right when they are needed, sigh :|

Lets hope the team puts up a good fight, I guess thats all any fan would be happy with.

Baker

Albicelestes
Messi - the devastating decoy
A player's performance, though, should not be judged on how many stepovers he performed, but by how his display contributed to the team's objective.
Lionel Messi against Arsenal is an illustration. The little man had a profound effect on the game. He wants the ball played to his feet and the opposition are justifiably terrified by the prospect of him turning and spinning into one of his dribbles, and so they try to crowd him out.
The centre-back on that side of the field is concerned with pushing up and denying him space, which means that if Ibrahimovic can spin off the other centre back he is through on goal. There is no cover. The mere presence of Messi has negated the key advantage of the back four formation.
On the evidence of last month's 1-0 win away to Germany, Argentina have also worked out how to use Messi as a decoy. He drags the opposing defence over to the right, creating space for Angel Di Maria to fly down the other flank.

*www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2010/04/vickery_14.html

Barca players will drop like flies and run like wild dogs after this

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/06/article-1263766-0901B465000005DC-979_224x351.jpg

:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I believe Rosicky will start,he got some bloody bruises but I don't think its enough to keep him from playing.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

All the excitement from the 1st leg is gone.The situation is so unfavorable for us that it will be no big deal if we go out.
I'll just relax and enjoy the game this time...until we get a goal :|

Krow

Crowman
*www.espnstar.com/football/champion...em423273/Petit:-Arsenal-on-verge-of-history!/

If we need something today, it is belief.

*uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/champions-league/2009-2010/fc-barcelona-rubin-kazan-343913.html

If these guys, who were totally written off could do it, so can we.

COME ON ARSENAL!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Barca players will drop like flies and run like wild dogs after this

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/06/article-1263766-0901B465000005DC-979_224x351.jpg

:D

:lol: OMG!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I believe Rosicky will start,he got some bloody bruises but I don't think its enough to keep him from playing.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

All the excitement from the 1st leg is gone.The situation is so unfavorable for us that it will be no big deal if we go out.
I'll just relax and enjoy the game this time...until we get a goal :|

cant see arsenal winning.... but hope it is a good game and arsenal dont get steam rolled

and abt utd vs Bayern...
i see us winning and going through... SAF will give the team the hairdryer :D

but if robben plays... then i have my doubts

Krow

Crowman
As long as we don't do see a huge pwnage, I will be happy. If we play with a lot of heart and if we are able to take the game to them, then I will be very happy.

Another bad news: Eric Abidal is back at LB for Barca.

Top Bottom