• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Afinkeev did an Almunia, gifting them a 1-0 lead :(

Go Dzagoev! :D

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Barcelona team: Valdes, Dani Alves, Abidal, Marquez, Milito, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Pedro, Messi, Bojan

Arsenal team: Almunial, Sagna, Clichy, Silvestre, Vermaelen, Diaby, Denilson, Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott, Bendtner

Rozza starts! :D Sol on the bench. Anyway, as I said earlier, he has a secret weapon ;)

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Afinkeev is the only reason Inter dont have a bigger lead, what saves!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sol is injured so Silvester starts.
We joked about this all season,Silvestre vs. Messi.Now its coming true and it is not funny at all.:(

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Comeon Mikael just don't make us the laughing stock when the world is watching.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hmm... I'm torn between watching the match and getting some sleep.. Gotta wake up at 5 in the morning tomorrow... but I'm not feeling sleepy at all... :p

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/4/5/1270457367601/colinhammond.jpg

It's close to half-time and something evil's lurking on the bench
Under Old Trafford sky, you see a sight that almost stops your title
You try to Macheda but Mike Dean blows up before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralysed
'Cause this is Drogba, Drogba night

Sing to the tune of Thriller! :D:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sol firing up the players in the warm up.What a guy!

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Imagine what the likes of Eastmond and Merida will be thinking being at the Nou Camp in CL QF

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Captain Almunia :lol:
COMEON ARSENAL

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Goosebump time.Its Arsenal vs. Barca afterall.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
imo if arsenal are able to hold barca while forwarding more balls to nari..i mean nasri :D and bendtner,they might just have a chance.

Top Bottom