• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
4-0 to Citeh... Vieira scores. Man, it hurts to see fans leaving this early. And these are people who actually paid to get into that stadium. I just saw a guy hit the gate with his hand in disgust, as he left. :(

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

That's more like it!! 4-0 down and still they sing!! :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ No, I never meant that. It just hurts to see your team getting beaten so badly that you can't bear to watch it. That's what those people must have felt. :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I wonder what are the odds on double figures right now?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Edit: Its 14/1 on bet365.Excellent odds considering how the game is going

javascript:void(0)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
i was sick before the utd match.

now i just got sicker.

the nightmare will be complete if citeh break our record of the most emphatic win in the PL.

iinfi

mekalodu
hey folks ...
Chelsea won ... hard luck for United ... but Chelsea were the better team tdy .. Malouda my MoM

arsenal v won ... n with utd jus 2 pts behind title race is still on with Chelsea definitely having the upper hand ... three cheers for ancelotti for Dropping drogba to the bench n playing with a lone striker......good tactical move!! to play malouda in a more central role

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Who the dumbasses are going to start upfront then?Bojan?Henry seems out of favor like Silvester.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

chris kamara misses the sending of at portsmouth.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8gKmQ6Hrro
:lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
Lone striker i.e. Anelka? tbh, Anelka was poor. I was happy seeing Drogba as he was more direct.

drogba may be more direct but anelka is quicker and creates more space for lampard and malouda in the midfield ...
drogba may v scored 30 plus goals this season but the fact is both drogba n anelka are equally poor when it comes to one-on-one situation with the GK, or dribbling past defenders n scoring, or taking half chances. When they 5-6 chances in a game they put one in the back of the net .... That works well against weaker opposition. In tight games against tougher opposition like one against inter, they cud not convert the half chances, (which top strikers in europe do) which sealed the fate of the team. a better striker and a more creative defensive mid-fielder is a must if we are to win KO competitions in Europe.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ibrahimovich's absence can be a blessing for barcelona and a sucker punch to our qualification hopes. Iniesta is supposed to be back and so is Abidal.. In other words, pretty interesting turn of things here. Abidal could be a deciding factor here, given he would be the one to "look after" walcott if and when he gts the nod. Here's hoping Wenger doesn't get too swayed by Walcott's performance and give him a start. He's an impact player.. and he does his job well. No point trying to port a Whale into a pond..

mkdeep

Right off the assembly line
any one know site where i can watch live internet football matches and also any site to watch matches already played which i missed both spainish and english matches

thanks jay

Rahim

Married!
Serbia international defender Nemanja Vidic insists he will see out the remainder of his Manchester United contract which expires in 2012.
So Madrid just stop your poaching habits.

Top Bottom