• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Come on Liverpool don't let Tottnumb get away with their defeat.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Just read that Torres was subbed without an injury.
Good job Rafa,again

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Liverpool failed to score.
Mission accomplished for Rafa.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I'd usually laugh my arse off at this farce but Liverpool can't beat CFC with nothing to play for.
And Tottenham are favorites to get 4th.

Krow

Crowman
SONG out of Barcelona clash with groin strain.

*www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champion...andre-song-out-of-champions-league-second-leg

*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-name-18-man-squad-for-barcelona-game

:cry: :cry::cry::cry: :cry:

WHAT THE EFFING HELL ARE WE GONNA DO!

Daiby + Denilson as DM shield to Verma + doubtful Sol or Silvestre?

Our squad against Barca:

Manuel Almunia
Lukasz Fabianski
Nicklas Bendtner
Eduardo
Abou Diaby
Samir Nasri
Denilson
Fran Merida
Theo Walcott
Craig Eastmond
Tomas Rosicky
Armand Traore
Emmanuel Eboue
Gael Clichy
Bacary Sagna
Thomas Vermaelen
Sol Campbell
Mikael Silvestre

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ yea been a long time since that crock was injured too.now your reserve side (effectively thats what it has been reduced to now) has a work cut out for.

Rahim

Married!
Looking at these injuries both United and Arsenal are looking increasingly out of the CL :(
I wanted Wenger to lift this one but it seems it wont happen :(
United fans are saying Rooney might be drafted in the squad and would be sitting on the bench. Talk about hallucination!!

Krow

Crowman
We need our forwards to have a field day, if we are to progress. Just take the quarter chances that come your way. Hope to hell Diaby has a world class game.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
United and Arsenal's injury lists aren't even comparable.
Rather just give in already,its too much to take. :(

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

**** Barca.Hope some of our injured players make it back for the NLD.

XTerminator

Looking at these injuries both United and Arsenal are looking increasingly out of the CL :(
I wanted Wenger to lift this one but it seems it wont happen :(
United fans are saying Rooney might be drafted in the squad and would be sitting on the bench. Talk about hallucination!!

what shames me so much is that despite having so many good players who CAN perform well,the absence of just 1 player is becomin so crucial.Berbatov literally flopped vs che and should be ashamed that kiko came and scored while he couldnt:|

spot on. :| we'd be outta the title race if something like that happened to us.

Krow

Crowman
Rather just give in already,its too much to take. :(

**** Barca.Hope some of our injured players make it back for the NLD.
Most seasons January is our worst month. This time it was not so. But now, seems as if the squad has finally reached breaking point. I am not losing all hope though. Because I did that when we lost RVP for the season. We did come back strongly and I think, even now, we can. Maybe not against Barca though.

5 games remaining in the PL. hope we have 11 first team players remaining till these end. Else, looks like Arsenal Reserves XI will play in the league. :sad:

Rahim

Married!
@Klaw: We all know Chelsea can field 2 different but equally strong sides. Their squad is THAT Good.

@A_G: You are correct. Maybe Neville with his thug attitude might motivate his peers (highly unlikely).

@xtermi: Berbatov needs to be in the penalty box all the time because when Valencia crosses, Berbatov is either initiating the attack or is on the wings. Evra is also quite subdued in both matches.

SAF has already conceded the title challenge.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/henry-out-of-favour-at-nou-camp-1935961.html

Henry has been criticised for his behaviour in London last week and coach Pep Guardiola left him in the stand when he named his team to face Athletic Bilbao at the weekend.
Critics were unhappy with the way they perceived the Frenchman allowed his warm-up ahead of his second-half introduction at the Emirates to be disturbed with handshakes and smiles to old Arsenal acquaintances. He was also blamed for the Gunners' second goal, having given the ball away ahead of Carles Puyol's penalty on Cesc Fabregas, and was slated for his decision to remain in the centre-circle at the end of the game to applaud home supporters while his devastated team-mates disappeared down the tunnel, having thrown away a two-goal lead for the first time in over a year's football.
Haha,wish we could loan him for a few weeks.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Sagna-Sol\Twatty-TV-Clichy
Denilson-Diaby
-----Nasri
Theo-----Nicklas------Rosicky

Just give it a go.Don't care if we get spanked 5-0.

XTerminator

Rooney's absence has clearly made utd the underdogs.would be great if we somehow scrape through.though robben comin back would be a sure sign of what happened to arse vs barca in the 1st half :(

Top Bottom