• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
This chap spks rubbish all the time and the quantity on rubbish flowing out of his mouth increases when his team is to face an big opponent in crucial fixtue. 70-80% of the time he is successful in taking the media glare away from his team before an imp. fixture thus less pressure on his players.

I always find positives out of what he spks.

Mourinho's Inter are leading 2-1 after the first leg with Chelsea taking an away goal into the second leg.
This is what Mourinho has to say before his return to the ground where he won 6 trophies in 3.5 years!!
On his relationship with Chelsea:
"The relationship is fantastic. I don't think I will be booed, I think I'll be cheered," said Mourinho.

"Chelsea's not the point for me, the point is for Inter Milan to get through to the quarter-finals."

"At the end of the game I will be 'the Special One' win or lose," said Mourinho, referencing his famous quote at the start of his Chelsea tenure.

"Before the game I know everybody and I love them, and after the game I know everybody and I love them - for 90 minutes I know nobody," he said.

"When they win and I win, I know I am happy for them and they are happy for me - on Tuesday, it's not possible."

"I have nothing to prove to Chelsea, nothing to prove to Chelsea players, to Chelsea fans or to the Chelsea board."

And Mourinho said he would tone down his celebrations if his side were to oust Carlo Ancelotti's team out of respect for his former employers.

"Yes, I would be more restrained because it's Chelsea, where I worked for three-and-a-half years," he said.

"It's the same people, the same players and fans. But don't confuse that emotional control with anything about my desire to win."

"Players win matches on the pitch, coaches just give a little hope - and I will try to give that little help."

"I have three things to do in my career. One thing is to get back to English football, another thing is to win the Spanish championship, because nobody has won the Italian, English and Spanish championships.

"And another thing, when I'm old, is to coach my national team."

iinfi

mekalodu
honestly i dont have too many expectations out of tonite's game, with finishing so poor in front of goal and a weak overall defense and a relatively new GK. m gona sit back enjoy the game. 4-2 is the only scoreline which will help. GO GO GO GO ..... a brace from Ballack n Deco ... LOL ha ha

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Don't compare United with England team because though Ronaldo & Rooney were star performers , other players did chip in with their contributions. Media just highlight the stars. That is not TRUE with England while average players have been playing for the team for so long and most of the time look confused and mediocre. People still talk about Heskey (lol) and Crouch (who are average at best) and about Walcott, playing in Arsenal is one thing and playing in the WC against the bests is quite another. Rooting for Walcott is all right but keep expectations to within reach.
Even Rooney will find it difficult to carry the devastating form to the WC as he would be frustrated because of lack of support from his team mates. The nucleus f the team is old now and lets see how much fire is left in their tank.
Don't you think Ashley Young (if he not injured) has a better oppurtnity? Quality-wise as Walcott is still not sure of decisions while Young have been consistently performing for the last 2 seasons.
Just hand picking players from top 4 clubs won't help.

Depending on one player is bad for big clubs and football is a team game, not like kirkit.

The likes of Lampard,Gerrard,Terry will chip in alright at the big stage,its probably their last WC.
Playing for Arsenal is the highest standard possible in world football.Playing in PL and CL every week is much tougher than the world cup which has a lot of league two standard sides.

Ashley Young hasn't produced much in an England shirt so far,Capello rates Walcott much higher than him.Its between Walcott,SWP,Milner and possibly Joe Cole.If Walcott performs with us in the 10-15 games left this season,he is a cert to get on the plane.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ :lol: me too :D
as regards the previous debate..

as regards the RM position,milner is still very much in contention for the spot along with a.young and walcott..imo young deserves the spot more than anyone else.milner will come next.

as regards performance of england,the only reason i feel england should do well this time is because of the form of many of the players and the no-bullshit management of capello.there is competition for each and every position,mind you.

:lol:

Anyway, I'm off to get some sleep. Will try to wake up and watch the match.

No expectations at all. Too close to call, though Inter have a much higher edge.

And people thought Porto vs Arse draw was teh toughest :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol @ Mourinho posing for photo in the dugout.Likable cvnt.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Just 20 minutes for Chelsea to score.Jose has nullified them.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

0-1 Mour has done it again.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Drogba off,Disgwace :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^:lol: chelcvnts are out as usual..credit to cska for beating sevilla..hope we get them again :p

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

even Mourinho abused by Stamford Bridge crowd..goes on to show their class :lol:

I saw the last 30mins. Disgraceful performance by Chelsea.

Eto'o deserved the goal. JT was responsible for playing him on and beating Turnbull is child's play. No Chelsea player had any presence on the pitch. It was Sneijder-Maicon all the way. But then again, I expected that.

Only positives from this game is that the EPL chase is all the team has got to do now. Plus, more time than ManUre or Arsenal so no excuses too.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

*img682.imageshack.us/img682/7116/netspec.jpg

Top Bottom