Viva John Terry
Could have lifted the World Cup
But he's ****ed it up
Viva John Terry

ooh aah Vanessa
ooh aah Vanessa
ooh aah ooh aah ooh aah
Vanessa

They're advertising it big on tv and they showed previews of clips and a picture of another girl, can't recognise who she is (but might be hilario's missus as mentioned previously), looks like it's going to get much worse.
Terry's rampage is still on!

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Viva John Terry
Viva John Terry
Could have lifted the World Cup
But he's ****ed it up
Viva John Terry

ooh aah Vanessa
ooh aah Vanessa
ooh aah ooh aah ooh aah
Vanessa

They're advertising it big on tv and they showed previews of clips and a picture of another girl, can't recognise who she is (but might be hilario's missus as mentioned previously), looks like it's going to get much worse.

This is ridiculous :|
this is great :lol:
now that JT is out of his closet,wont be surprised hearing lampard is a hermi :D

^^
you mind your fundoojhaand. He isn't even in the playing 11 yet. Goodness knows what Cappello sees in that t.wat.

As I predicted months ago, Rafa keeps is job. 1-0 to Looserfools in a very strained derby. I think they are 4th now (why, blimey why?)

This thread has died now hasn't it?
Oh well, I dont care. No LFC_fan gloating :D (for now)

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well I missed the merseyside derby due to wrong time noting skills, so didnt feel to gloat :/
Anyway perfect Saturday for us and we are back in Top 4. :p

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

As I predicted months ago, Rafa keeps is job. 1-0 to Looserfools in a very strained derby. I think they are 4th now (why, blimey why?)
You should support Arsenal today, a victory for them today would surely ensure they'll not finish below 3rd ;) and you'll surely not want us taking ze third spot by any chance :lol:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
good match for us.. comical defending by portsmouth
this diouf lad has confidence and i like it.... but has to work on his finishing and composure

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The only way we can win is by being patient and organized.All this gung-ho stuff will get us killed 4-1.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Almunia Sagna Vermaelen Gallas Clichy Song Cesc Diaby Walcott Arshavin Nasri

Feo for Rosicky and Diaby is fit :D

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Cech Ivanovic Carvalho Terry A Cole Ballack Mikel Lampard Anelka Malouda Drogba

Will be quite a battle if we don't fold as usual.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ray Parlour on ESPN.We can really do with him today.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Looks like Terry shagged 2-3 more birds,he is laughing around.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

**** cross count=1

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Not again FFS

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Now don't press the self-destruct button.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Good response!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Its the same game over and over again!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
think like killing myself. Whats with the finishing and penetration? Are these words in Arsenal's dictionary? One solid attack, one goal. Arsene wenger should stop thinking about financial deficits and start thinking about the team. What exactly has walcott done? :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
think like killing myself. Whats with the finishing and penetration? Are these words in Arsenal's dictionary? One solid attack, one goal. Arsene wenger should stop thinking about financial deficits and start thinking about the team. What exactly has walcott done? :|
No striker and a joker goalkeeper+poor defensive coaching=Disaster

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
i can say that arsenal have learnt absolutely nothing from the last game (remember rooney's goal from the c-attack).

this aint even a top 3 team material from arsenal :| eveerything goin just as expected.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Actually we are trying very hard:(

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

So fvcking close...

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Diaby off!FFS!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
tbh, anyone who has watched the match knows that the only difference between Chelsea and Arsenal has been finishing.

Arsenal needs a proper striker to finish things off. Nothing else. :/

And Arshavin can't lead the line against a solid defense. He is a Second Striker ffs. :/

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Good effort by the players,thats the difference between this week and the last.
Its not their fault that Wenger didn't buy a striker or plays a clown in the goal.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

A draw against Pool and there is no way we are clawing back again.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Seriously, there was nothing Almunia could have done here. It was pure class by Drogba. Arshavin isnt a striker. Its blasphemy to think that he would score a goal this season.

Andy gray put it right. Chelsea and Manchester have put Arsenal to place.At 3rd place. I doubt RVP would have made much difference here. We need a striker with a physical presence like Rooney and Drogba. Thats what seperates from the two.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well, now with the next challenge; it might end up 2 points, 5 points or 8 points between us. Arsenal might be the favourites since they are at home but you never know ;)

Top Bottom