• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
fascinating play by Drogba ... the second one was a rooney like finish ... this kinda neat finishing by Drogba is a rare phenomenon !! like Halley's Comet...
btw is there a clause in bendtner's contract which forbids him from starting? i think he is the best striker arsenal have at the moment!! wat say?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
You know what? We need a LB now. Most goals over the past month have been from the left, with clichy cluctching his arse and allowing wingers a free play. Clichy has been horrendous. I would trade him for gibbs anyday. :|

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Bendter is a slowpoach . Hasnt had a shot on goal since the time he came on.We need Eduardo in prime form. Allz well then. Bendtner had literally no effect on the game since he came on. In fact Eboue and Rosicky added life to the midfield.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Mom for me this match was Ballack :lol: did nothin but foul and stop the flow of arsenal's game.Seriously though, +1 for Che's defence and poor arsenal finishing

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!!Chamakh!!Dzeko!!Villa!! :( :( :( :( :(

---------- Post added 08-02-2010 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

Even Arsenal.com had refrained from providing live tweets today. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ashley Cole looks to be back to his best. His form in the past eighteen months has been locked in the oppostie direction to Gael Clichy's.

Quite so. :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Drogba would be the best player in the history of the game if Chelsea played Arsenal every week: in his last ten games against the Gunners, he has scored 12 goals.

Ain't that the truth.:lol:

^^
Hmm
Arsene does have a mind of his own. Atleast he TRIED to get another keeper. Let's ship Almondbrain to the US. Nobody gives a fuc.k abt soccer there.

I did a little jig when Drogba scored his double, and a fly almost flew into my mouth when his free-kick hit the crossbar. Almunia's expression was priceless :D

Good game for teh Blues.

The game just went through Ballack (he fouled to show his presence). Mikel did pretty well. Lampard was awesome. Anelka was creating the space for an already awesome Drogba (for now) Carvalho, Terry had a good game. Cole had Walcott all tucked up. Horrendous season so far from him.

Arses knew what they lacked when Eboueeee and Rozza came on.

in the end, awesomeness prevailed :p

XTerminator

Fixed.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2843274/There-is-Gunner-be-a-tug-o-war.html

Chamakh prefers Arsenal over Pool.
Should have got him in Summer,bargaining over 2-3 million is costing us dearly now.

i wouldnt necessarily say striker,tho it is partially true,but coz fabre and arsha could have done something with the possesion they had.

XTerminator

Arsene Wenger blames media for Michael Ballack row

btw McNulty hit it right here:
*www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2010/02/john_terry_parted_with_the.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sport.co.uk can confirm, after consultation with sources inside the club, that Arsenal have signed a pre-contract agreement with Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has courted the Moroccan for the past 18 months and is known to have made a bid for the player's services in the summer but failed to match the required asking-price. Nevertheless, with the 26-year-old available for a free in the summer and able to sign a pre-contract, it appears that Wenger has finally got his man and Chamakh will join his new teammates in the summer.

According to a source close to the deal, thought to be for five years, was signed yesterday afternoon. No official public announcement has yet been made by Arsenal.
*www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/33940/Exclusive_Chamakh_signs_pre-contract_with_Arsenal.aspx
Good news,I believe he'll be a big success here in a 4-3-3.

Top Bottom