• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Thanks for the laughs Kl@w :lol: :lol: :lol: Yup John Terry is extremely innocent :lol: and has been defamed :lol:
Maybe I should bring last year quotes of yours where you so easily attacking those LFC fans who were defending Gerrard BEFORE the footage came and now when you are yourself in that position, guess what :p

P.S.: You are a hypocrite :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Give me a reason why Gerrard cant be the captain. You dont have an argument and hence dismiss it as : lol :

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Football is lot more than a game and you know that.

I never said he was innocent or otherwise. I just said that the British media are doing their best to provide maximum publicity to it. Do those quotes of mine suggest anything else? :lol:

And you'd do well to see what kind of 'sources' they have - unnamed sources, close friends of ze madame, ze players etc. Reading through their stories, it would seem that every rag has its own version to tell about this whole thing. :D

Gerrard for Ingurland captain! Woohoo!

Happy now? :D :lol:

And ico is right about zat FACKT. 8)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I never said he was innocent or otherwise. I just said that the British media are doing their best to provide maximum publicity to it. Do those quotes of mine suggest anything else? :lol:

And you'd do well to see what kind of 'sources' they have - unnamed sources, close friends of ze madame, ze players etc. Reading through their stories, it would seem that every rag has its own version to tell about this whole thing. :D

Ooh and did my post rely on media sources? I simply stated FACTS. And those relevations about him and is parents is a fact.
Gerrard for Ingurland captain! Woohoo!

Happy now? :D :lol:
:rolleyes:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Poor Robbie was a lifelong 'pool fan 2 years ago and now he is a "lifelong Celtic fan" :lol:

Arsenal’s Under 18 League and Cup ‘double’ winning captain Jay Emmanuel-Thomas was arrested by police in the early hours of the morning. The versatile prospect failed to stop when signaled in his high performance £100,000 Mercedes McLaren in East London.

Emmanuel-Thomas had the back window of his car smashed as officers attempted to gain entry. He was reportedly found alone inside and with only a provisional driving licence. Jay has been released but will report to Redbridge magistrates court on February 12. It is expected he will be found guilty of driving without a licence and failure to stop – both could result in a prison sentence.

Jay only recently signed an extension to his contract and impressed on his first-team debut in the FA Cup against Stoke City recently. This came after he scored a terrific hat-trick for the Reserves a week previously. Any in-house punishment will be dealt with by the club in due course.
*younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/02/02/arsenals-emmanuel-thomas-arrested-by-police/

2 things.HOW THE FVCK does he have a Merc!We pay them too much.
and why did they need to break the glass?
Anyway I hope this is the last we hear of it.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^Ha why do you care about ManUre,we will take points off Tottenham and City at home.That would help your lot.

*img.skysports.com/10/01/800x600/Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-Premier-League_2413858.jpg
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

just cry :lol:
cuz u have such hopeless players in your team :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Young arses start early! :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

FABREGAS WANTS OUT - REPORT

Fabregas was devastated after the defeat to Manchester United, saying: "I'm not going to lie to myself. Chelsea were better than us, Manchester United have been better than us.

"It's something we have to think about and make sure it doesn't happen again.

"We have to be positive. It's very easy to say we lost to Manchester United and to get down. That would be crazy. We have to be strong.

"I felt very well but when you find yourself 2-0 or 3-0 down, it's difficult.

"Even Lionel Messi would struggle to do anything."

:lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Its time wenger comes to terms with his pathetic bench and sub par players like denilson with first team starts. Why denilson was favoured over ramsey is still a mystery.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
just cry :lol:
cuz u have such hopeless players in your team :lol:
:rolleyes: There are just 2.

Arsenal close in on signing 19 year old Montenegrin defender on pre-contract.
*www.imscouting.com/global-news-art...r-old-Montenegrin-defender-Stefan-Savic/5510/

Apparently he was on trial with us for the last 10 days.However there are some issues over his transfer fee.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Oh god.Please let some villa/chamakh or someone who can score goals. If Arshavin hadnt realised the "prink" in him last match, we would have been leading by 2 goals in the first 10 minutes.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...-pre-contract-deal-Arsenal.html#ixzz0eOy2CfUz

Savic said:
Wenger was extremely mad during the training session on Monday. This defeat means the league title will be extremely hard to reach right now.'

The player added: 'Wenger is the man. He has incredible authority at the club – everyone listens to him, assistants lead training sessions and he just supervises. Nothing can escape him.'
He said "Wenger was mad as a Rhino in Monday training" if you translate literally.

Chamakh will come in Summer,for Eduardo maybe.

iinfi

mekalodu
drogba ballack n deco starting .... hmmm .... deco n ballack had decent games ... but all were against weaker opposition ...
all three slow coaches ... cant move arnd quickly on the pitch ...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Haha Chelsea 1-1 Hull. 2 points dropped. C'mon now, drop some more points against Arsenal, I would say the full 3 points :D

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

The Sun is at it again saying that Fibreglass is planning a move to the Nou Camp in the summer transfer window and they are planning to bid 40m pounds. Don't think that is going to happen. Perhaps A_G can show some light in the matter.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2836305/Barcelona-up-chase-for-40m-Fabregas.html

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Where's Abyss? Haven't seen him for a long time. Gone to the abyss???:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The Sun is at it again saying that Fibreglass is planning a move to the Nou Camp in the summer transfer window and they are planning to bid 40m pounds. Don't think that is going to happen. Perhaps A_G can show some light in the matter.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2836305/Barcelona-up-chase-for-40m-Fabregas.html
Barca using Cesc as a pawn in their weekly presidential election propaganda.Nothing new.

you're getting bad at maths, theres more.... just look a little harder
Really?Can you do any better then?

Top Bottom