• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Finally a cutie apart from Cesc in an otherwise ugly team. Did someone mentioned Sagna can cross? or maybe Walcott?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ that was sarcastic comment by me. :lol:

Sagna should be transformed into a CB, imho. He's solid at the back but wasteful going forward.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Arsenal should scout me. I am young, talented, can abuse, tackle and phinish. And I will play with my heart, unlike some imposters in the squad.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Standard Liège striker Milan Jovanović signs for LFC.

Reds deal agreed - Jovanovic
The Press Association said:
Standard Liege forward Milan Jovanovic claims he has agreed terms with Liverpool to join them in the summer.

The 28-year-old Serbia international's current deal with the Belgian club expires at the end of the season and he is free to sign a pre-contract agreement with any foreign side.

And Jovanovic now claims he has just to complete a medical at Liverpool before everything is concluded, saying in Belgian newspaper Sporza: "We have reached an agreement for three years, with the option to extend with another season. I opted to sign for Liverpool because they're one of the biggest teams around in Europe. They're definitely among the 10 biggest sides."

He added: "I have yet to undergo a medical exam, but that shouldn't be a problem.

"I don't have any physical problems and I'm feeling perfectly fit.

"I'm absolutely delighted that the deal is completed. From now on, I can focus on Standard Liege again. I want to leave the club in a good way."

Jovanovic was one of two free transfers manager Rafael Benitez was hoping to bring in this summer but the Reds boss admitted on Tuesday that Bordeaux's Morocco striker Marouane Chamakh would not be joining them.

Source: *www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5i_wkL1Gg0aEXwDkTjxvcTEEHVOCA

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Almunia

Eboue
Vermaelen
Gallas
Clichy

Song
Diaby
Fabregas

Nasri
Bendtner
Arshavin

The best attacking lineup we can play bar Van Persie.If we take our chances,Liverpool are in for a hiding.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
HT 1-1 vs Villa .playing fairly good,considering we're down to 10-men.Deserved red for nani,but there were worse tackles recently that got away with absolutely nothing :|

arsenal at it once again,lots of possesion,poor in the final third of the box.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OH dear
COME ON ARSENAL

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas abouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Gerrard to his usual diving antics:lol:

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
COMEON ARSENAL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
**** YES
2nd half was a classic!!

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
che dropping all 3 pts,thats 1 pt gained :) good effort by the 10-men Utd,but Friedel too good for them.arsene wenger is ecstatic as if he's won the CL (or even the carling cup :lol:)

Top Bottom