• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
To be fair,we have had a lot of shots fizzing past the post.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Denilson off,I hope we never see him in an Arsenal shirt again :x

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Eboue comes on,maybe he will kick some legs.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Lets get 1 more,atleast save some pride.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Vermaelen doing EVERYTHING alone FUKING EVERYTHNG
Embarrassing for the rest

Rahim

Married!
Looking at the siggy of DisaSTAR, I cant help but smile :)
Wenger said his team is a different animal now, only to be humbled :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Haaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

You know what makes an Arse defeat so satisfying? It's coz of their manager, who has developed a nasty habit of poking his nose in every team's affairs - beware of physical side Stoke, Villa are a long ball team, Chelsea are ordinary without Drogba, Fletcher is 'anti-football' etc etc etc.

Maybe if he'd keep his trap shut once in a while, Arse would do something on the pitch. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Haaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

You know what makes an Arse defeat so satisfying? It's coz of their manager, who has developed a nasty habit of poking his nose in every team's affairs - beware of physical side Stoke, Villa are a long ball team, Chelsea are ordinary without Drogba, Fletcher is 'anti-football' etc etc etc.

Maybe if he'd keep his trap shut once in a while, Arse would do something on the pitch. :|
**** that,he praised Stoke and Villa.Not his problem that O Neil lost his marbles.
Atleast read his FULL quotes before commenting.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chelsea=He praised them today itself.
Fletcher was a dick and Wenger was right.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Ferguson-"I hope Arsenal BATTER Chelsea"
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ If that's true, then finally the man has got back some of his sense! :p

I'm waiting for the 16 conclusions on the F365 site. That would be one helluva read. :D

---------- Post added 01-02-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 31-01-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

Oh, and ...

EGYPT JUST WON THE ACN FOR THE 3RD TIME IN A ROW!! :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Thank You Arsenal for this disgraceful performance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Gifting 3 points to Man U and when they will come play us, god knows why they come up with top class performances. :rolleyes:
I am pissed off. :|

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Chelsea=He praised them today itself.
Ferguson-"I hope Arsenal BATTER Chelsea"
:lol:
Dont see that happening. Considering Chelsea's record at Stamford Bridge. Heck if Chelsea has to keep ManYoo out of title race I am all for it tho I know the implications.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Ha why do you care about ManUre,we will take points off Tottenham and City at home.That would help your lot.

*img.skysports.com/10/01/800x600/Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-Premier-League_2413858.jpg
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Everton, Arse, City, Blackburn, Wigan, Portsmouth, Man United, Sunderland, Birmingham, Fulham, West Ham, Burnley, Chelsea, Hull

Tough three games next :/

City:
Portsmouth, Hull, Bolton, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Sunderland, Fulham, Wigan, Burnley, Birmingam, Man United, Arse, Villa, West Ham

Spurs:
Villa, Wolves, Wigan, Everton, City, Blackburn, Stoke, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Arse, Chelsea, Man United, Bolton, Burnley

Villa:
Spurs, Man United, Burnley, Sunderland, Stoke, Wigan, Wolves, Chelsea, Bolton, Everton, Portsmouth, Birmingham, City, Blackburn

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The FA Cup joke:

Carlo Ancelotti, Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and Rafa Benitez are all out at dinner together. They all take a turn to get a round of drinks in, starting with Ancelotti. When it came to Carlo's turn again he comes back with only a drink for himself.

"What the f*ck is going on?" all the other managers ask.

"Well," says Carlo. "This is the 5th round and you lot ain't in it!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom