• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisaSTAR

Right off the assembly line
*img.skysports.com/10/01/800x600/Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-Premier-League_2413858.jpg
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Ha Ha..Arsenal_Gunner I think u shud laugh..Take heart frm the fact that atleast arsenal can humour themselves under such circumstances...Donno if its the above pic or not but i jus cant seem to stop smiling:-D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/01/30/1768669/wayne-bridge-issues-statement-on-john-terry-affair

From Comments said:
Father selling drugs, mom caught for shop lifting-can the Terry's get any worse?
His is a family of cvnts, period. :rolleyes:
Anyway his captaincy for England should be stripped and given to Gerrard, and say if even Gerrard is controversial due to that infamous incident then Lampard or Ferdinand; if England have any sense.

And :lol: @ CFC fans who are defending him. :D

It ok 4 jt

I think dat shouldnt be necessary bcos jt personal life dat dey have to give him is captian

oh come on he made a mistake then forgive him he is a great player dont damage his reputation who gives his body on the line 4 defending

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Great win for us yesterday. Now let's hope Chelsea drop some points against the Gunners next match, maybe even lose to the Gunners.:D. Go Arsenal!!;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/01/30/1768669/wayne-bridge-issues-statement-on-john-terry-affair

His is a family of cvnts, period. :rolleyes:
Anyway his captaincy for England should be stripped and given to Gerrard, and say if even Gerrard is controversial due to that infamous incident then Lampard or Ferdinand; if England have any sense.

And :lol: @ CFC fans who are defending him. :D

You know any of them personally? Did anyone cause any harm to you? Read the tabloid trash and believe it. :|

And please, Gerrard? Thanks for the laughs!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capello tried 3-4 others (including St.Stevie Me) before handing over the captaincy to Terry and I think he knows footy a lot better than you or me. :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
SBTourGuide. :D

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

*www.studs-up.com/comics/2010-02-01.jpg

You know any of them personally? Did anyone cause any harm to you? Read the tabloid trash and believe it. :|

And please, Gerrard? Thanks for the laughs!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capello tried 3-4 others (including St.Stevie Me) before handing over the captaincy to Terry and I think he knows footy a lot better than you or me. :lol:

its NOT tabloid trash. this case against terry has been going on for a long time and he also filed something in the UK courts to make sure that nothing of this goes to the press but the judge cancelled his appeal.

btw, the awesomest screening ever

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJYn3GgYYl0

hmm . .interesting panning out of games.

As far as John Terry is concerned, I honestly dont care. I didnt like him to begin with and always preferred Lampard as a team player and as captain (maybe Joe Cole, or even Cech). I guess I'm the only guy who sees it that way.

We did beat Burnley (suffering after Coyle's departure I must say) but the real test comes next week. Drogba will be back (I think he's suspended, or has that already been counted with him not playing against Burnley?)

I sincerely hope Wenger decides to sell Almunia. There is still time. 8 hrs to go going by my watch. Slip in Denilson in there too. I really didnt want United of all the c.unts to beat them this bad. :-( Every time Gallas went forward in a rush of blood, United scored. See the replays if you dont beleive me. He, Denilson and Alms-for-hands had a terrible game. Poor Vermaelan had to do all the work.

@LFC_fan
Thanks for the laughs for even suggesting Gerrard. Really. I haven't chuckled like that in quite a while :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Thanks for the laughs Kl@w :lol: :lol: :lol: Yup John Terry is extremely innocent :lol: and has been defamed :lol:
Maybe I should bring last year quotes of yours where you so easily attacking those LFC fans who were defending Gerrard BEFORE the footage came and now when you are yourself in that position, guess what :p

P.S.: You are a hypocrite :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

@LFC_fan
Thanks for the laughs for even suggesting Gerrard. Really. I haven't chuckled like that in quite a while :lol:
Give me a reason why Gerrard cant be the captain. You dont have an argument and hence dismiss it as : lol :

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Football is lot more than a game and you know that.

^^
He dives, he's injury prone and Joe Cole can play more efficiently at his position in the national team. At Liverpool, he fits into his role really well. I doubt whether he can carry that forward in the national team.

Plus when Lampard missed the Doha game, we all saw that the team needed his role in central midfield the most. Gerrard played that game afaik and well . . :rolleyes:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Thats a great way to get fvked arse,
I dont think gunners can ever win any gold this way
They need players n dont buy any until they r killed like that.
Hope it gets their arse fired up this time

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Gerrard is always played in a weird position with England :rolleyes: His position is at the hole and England doesnt make best use of his capabilities.
Anyway I like the way you both ignore that I mentioned Lampard's name and Ferdinand's too in my post. :rolleyes:

SBTourGuide. :D
That was for Charity. :lol:

*i46.tinypic.com/spgqx1.jpg
OMG Wikipedia :lol:
LOL Thread: *www.redcafe.net/f7/naughty-footballer-exposed-284425/index2.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom