• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Good that I didn't watch this match. :rolleyes:

given their 'disaster'ous team playin so well,i'd watch each and every game of theirs.A draw=win for liv these days :lol: especially since it was an away fixture :lol:

Arsene Wenger would rather handball and dive his way to get Smalling,if he ever gets him.The old french fry has gone nuts.Would do well to buy some 12-yr or 14-yr nigerian or zambian kids for Arsenal :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
given their 'disaster'ous team playin so well,i'd watch each and every game of theirs.A draw=win for liv these days :lol: especially since it was an away fixture :lol:

Arsene Wenger would rather handball and dive his way to get Smalling,if he ever gets him.The old french fry has gone nuts.Would do well to buy some 12-yr or 14-yr nigerian or zambian kids for Arsenal :lol:
Manure are back in the market splashing around their newly borrowed money,talk about diving to sign smalling:lol:

Its not over till he undergoes a medical at Utd.

and I'd rather have him sign 12 yr olds than whoring the club out to banks :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

A draw=win for liv these days :lol: especially since it was an away fixture :lol:
:lol:
Yesterday was a point gained.Good job Rafa mate. :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Tottenham's hopes for a new stadium have received a blow after the government's architectural watchdog refused to fully support the club's Northumberland Development Project.
:lol:
Stadiumfail

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Bendtner on the bench against Villa. :D
Okk, Nasri and Diaby are the only ones slated for a return early next month.Song should be fit for chelsea. Still doesnt quite solve the DM problem though. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We got Ramsey under Fergie's hairy nose.So I can't complain much.

@dreamcatcher-Nasri is fit for today. :)) and Song WILL play vs. United.There is no way a professional athlete will miss such a crucial game because of "flight tiredness"

XTerminator

Stoked about another of the classic encounters. United vs City.this time we're at home B-) cant wait to see tevez being booed and jeered.

btw,Ferdinand to sit out for tonights game,papers reporting ;(

In other news,Tosic is being loaned out to Cologne.thats a good move,considering he has a place at OT in the future and would do well to get some 1st team exposure.

Also RVN10 to Hamburg.sad to see his career on the downhill,but that was always on the cards since he left United.A great,great striker though.

Last edited:

DisaSTAR

Right off the assembly line
thanks guys..so atlast we've got smalling..so is it actually confirmed or will voyeur wenger sniff him outta utd before its a confirmed done deal?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal
01 Almunia
03 Sagna
05 Vermaelen
10 Gallas
22 Clichy
04 Fabregas
07 Rosicky
15 Denilson
16 Ramsey
23 Arshavin
09 Eduardo

Substitutes
21 Fabianski, 30 Traore, 31 Campbell, 37 Eastmond, 08 Nasri, 14 Walcott, 52 Bendtner

XTerminator

SCHOLES!!!!!!!!! 1-0 united :)

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

CARRICK!! 2-0 simply awesome :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And my fsckin internet + no stream worked today. Heck, I was reloading a Justin.tv during the whole match to watch 10-15 seconds of game at once. :|

XTerminator

Tevez :mad: 2-1 Utd. goin into extra time if we dont score again :(

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

ROOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! 90+2 !! 3-1

take that man shitty !! yeah!!!

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

oh god i wish i were at OT now... it must have erupted! :) we love pwning shitty at added time :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

f*** u tevez,u goatwh*re stitchneck! 3-1 United,Wembley,here we come.

Top Bottom