• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG BBC says that TV is suspected to have a broken leg,he limped off in the 1st half.
Atleast 6 weeks if true
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Broken fibula :|
Step up Sulzeer!

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggo91gM7_vU

the link to a yet another classic derby match.Utd high on confidence,should just see off Arsenal at this stage,given TV is injured too now.

XTerminator

^ yea.feel kinda bad fr Tevez since he was once a red devil himself,bt he's not bigger than the club,so f*** him for his move to eastlands.

imagining what tevez would be feeling like right now :lol: maybe smwhere down his stitched neck,a voice will murmur "i shouldnt have left Utd" :lol:

DisaSTAR

Right off the assembly line
^^^Check Out roo's monster pass..reminds me of xabi alonso when he was the underrated mastermind behind liverpool's every move last few seasons

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

and i guess man shitty will be haunted by ET's for years to come after wat happened:)

XTerminator

^ye,saw the highlights,need to see this match anyhow when MUTV airs at tensports.Its more important than the 4-3 match imo.

Speaking of xabi,i can only :lol: at liverpool for letting him go.Fairly speaking,liverpool and man utd have been hit as hard from the transfers,especially since CR7+CT32 > Alonso+Riise+Hyppia.But this match shows the depth of the squad,albeit that the consistency is no more.but heck,no PL team is consistent (except birmingham,who could well be on a downhill after a 3-0 rout by che yesterday)

XTerminator

^ I bet yesterday's victory is more sweeter than the half eaten apple of yours :D

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------
*cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/96215242.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F56CA4E837FE3EE3F7F878F477A7314F646C0FFE2B224C42DF

*cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/96214722.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5DEC5E398EF7935D4EA3CE9830DD9BE231863E97DA3610A2B

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Apple Juice

Broken In
i dnt lyk ur behaviour :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

^ I bet yesterday's victory is more sweeter than the half eaten apple of yours :D

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Lol1

lol2

:lol::lol:
n nor ur spamming 2

XTerminator

chill appyfizz,all cool here.

btw madrid gonna cite the evidence of messi shoving a sevilla player to defend Ron's action that made him see Red :lol:

Jay-Z is an arsehole :lol:

loled specially at this : "Jay-Z adds his name to a diverse list of Gunners fans that allegedly includes Paul Kaye (aka Dennis Pennis), the Queen, Spike Lee, Kevin Costner, Osama Bin Laden, Barbara Windsor, and Blak Twang."

Last edited:

DisaSTAR

^^^ ya too bad alonso left..loved that guy..and XT correct me if im wrong but apparently yje queen's a hammer , not an arse!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

^ooops correction . the queens a hammer not an arse!

*www.topnews.in/uk-queen-west-ham-fan-2205410

DisaSTAR

^ Ha ha. good one a_g.. and i've been perusing through all ur old posts and u seem to be eboue's number one fan this side of town! the picture of eboue at the very beginning of this thread is wicked! and mite i add that eboue's one of the most genuinely funny players ive come across in recent times..i too am a massive fan of eboue. along with kenwyne jones who's funny too , if u observe him closely

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Read that Anderson is preparing for a loan move to Lyon with a swap deal involving French international keeper Hugo Lloris. Now Ben Foster has something to think if he is to stay at OT.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2829825/Anderson-set-to-sign-for-Lyon.html

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Former Chelsea and Juventus striker Mutu fails drug test.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2828801/Adrian-Mutu-fails-drugs-test.html

XTerminator

Forum wars
*i50.tinypic.com/4kv2vb.gif
*i46.tinypic.com/vd2345.gif
*www.redcafe.net/f7/arse-want-redcafe-meltdown-thread-276991/index3.html
:lol:

lolwut@shi**y :lol:

Anderson prolly had a bust-up with Fergie,hence the move.Anyways isnt confirmed on the site yet.But dont understand why we need Lloris now,given VDS is in top form and we have replacements in Kusczack and Foster.

Sad for Mutu,first that mfin club Chelshit slaps a 30 mn $ fine on him for being unprofessional (afaik) and now this.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

btw Gudjohnsen to join Spuds?that would be interesting...

Top Bottom