• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
if 1-0 against united was an upset, 3-1 is pwnage :| didnt see the match,will catch the match review on bbc later.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i bet stoke mightve punched or kicked the life outta arsenal.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Okk..totally pissed.What was wenger thinking keeping silvestre and sol in the starting lineup?
I dint watch the match, from what i read from commentries, fabregas was not in te picture. Was it the case? And walcott? Was in on the pitch my friends say that he was pathetic to say the least. Vela, i expected him to screw up. Why cant wenger just sell these and get a proper striker? X(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger was correct to rest TV and Gallas before our tough PL run.Sol was immense all game and it was mainly our FBs who cost the game(Wenger had no choices there too)

Fabs had an average game.Denilson was very poor apart from his goal.Eastmond was decent.
Walcott was poor,yes.Didn't get the service but messed up whatever opportunities he got.
Vela was ok.

All in all,it was't Wenger's team selection that cost us the game,it was a few shockers in defence coupled with our injury problems.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

if 1-0 against united was an upset, 3-1 is pwnage :| didnt see the match,will catch the match review on bbc later.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i bet stoke mightve punched or kicked the life outta arsenal.

OMG,losing to a 3rd division side at home is different than STOKE CITY away.That was the hardest draw anyone could have got.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Punching and kicking? Err... Not quite! Stoke defended well and kept hitting Arsenal on the counter. Their 3rd goal came when an Arsenal player was dispossessed in his own half. Tuncay handled the ball otherwise it could have been 4-1. Funny thing is, Stoke scored 2 of their goals *after* Eduardo, Arshavin and Ramsey came on! :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ For the 3rd goal, Fabianski was going the other way. Fuller actually placed his header in the opposite direction to the keeper's movement.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

^ Err, make that the 2nd goal.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ yea, he was wrong footed. But nothing wrong in giving him the blame. :|

Wenger should just go out and buy a keeper. Almunia isn't any better.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
OMG,losing to a 3rd division side at home is different than STOKE CITY away.That was the hardest draw anyone could have got.

arent leeds,though in 3rd division,playing some of the best football in fa cup? i mean beating utd,drawing lolnumb at whl?

Top Bottom