• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Jose was awesome in that game,working the crowd and acting cockey.
Sneijder got a straight red for dissent,wonder what he said to the ref.

he once pissed the ref off for showing dissent when he fouled some jabroni,but got away with it.Got a straight red card for sarcastically applauding the ref when he booked lucio.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hmm..still a straight red for verbal stuff is too much punishment.

Watching the 2nd goal again,just WTF is Denilson doing there.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gUT9rAKWE

Disgraceful effort,and this is not the first time he has done it.

DisaSTAR

Right off the assembly line
Hey Forum. i'm new here. so just wanted to introduce myself.im a big fan of manchester united (i know i know, im one of the many millions out there who support them, so please dont pigeonhole me:) ). anyway looking forward to interacting wit u guys..good day:)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Hey Forum. i'm new here. so just wanted to introduce myself.im a big fan of manchester united (i know i know, im one of the many millions out there who support them, so please dont pigeonhole me:) ). anyway looking forward to interacting wit u guys..good day:)

hey man.since this is a arsenal fans-dominated forum,expect some hostility :p
hail united :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its on their website:x
United have agreed terms with Fulham to sign their England Under-21 international defender Chris Smalling.

The 20-year-old Greenwich-born centre-back will join the Reds from the start of the 2010/11 season.

A club spokesperson told ManUtd.com: "Manchester United has agreed terms for the transfer of Chris Smalling from Fulham. Chris has agreed personal terms with the club and will join for the beginning of the 2010/2011 campaign. He will remain at Fulham until the end of the current season."

But hey,those cvnts put up Ramsey's conformation on their site too :lol:

Edit:Breaking news on SSN.Fulham have accepted Arsenal's bid.

after manure "confirmed"?:lol:

Top Bottom