• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
so it ends 1-1

heres a question for everyone?

has the competition in EPL improved this season a lot or are the big 4 playing very badly(for whatever reasons that may be)?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
they didnt deserve a point imo.rather taken 3 pts off them for tackling and fouling so badly :D

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@ssk : its the big 4 who are an awful lot this time around,no question about that.but the progress of lower clubs in crunch games shows the standard has risen too.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The general consensus is that we got a point that we ddn't deserve. It's points like this one that could come in handy at the end of the season. ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i think its because of the big 4 performing badly... the only new entrant in the good teams is the upstart mancity.. the standards have not risen much

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The Premiership has improved tremendously,see the investments made by the owners.
Players like Cana and Modric are playing for 'smaller' teams like Sunderland and Spuds.

We are doing well considering all our injuries.Utd. and Pool have weakened but manure are still grinding out results,CFC have the best team but Ancelotti is holding them back.
So all in all,its both factors at work this season.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The match against Aston villa shall be a turning point. Have you guys noticed that we have dropped points against all the potential top 4 this season? :|

I didnt see the second half, though I'm happy with a draw. Some how I have a soft corner for West Ham, so I didnt like to see them lose the game. Not to mention Zola as a coach, so I'm happy with the draw. :)

We dropped 7 points out a possible 12, but we are going in to Christmas on top. Let's wait and see :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
given arsenal's injury list,i back villa come out with all three points. the hull game will be a tough one too,heck all away games seem tough this season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
John Terry involved in secret cash scandal.
*www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00075/terry_top_2012_75301a.jpg
The Chelsea skipper uses notorious ticket tout Tony Bruce as a fixer. On Thursday the pair took 200 £50 notes from News of the World investigators for a tour of the Premier League team's five-star training facility.
*www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/647166/TERRYS-ALL-SOLD-John-Terry-in-secret-cash-scandal.html

:lol: Hardly surprising

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ hmm, I did read Chelsea's statement, but as the article says, it did make the Chelsea captain look "greedy". You actually can't disagree on the latter.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
how long is cesc fab gone. any news on that. it was amazin n suprising to see the usual no gooders like diaby almunia edu coming up n playing their best this time. hope they do keep up in the next game against villa who r playing better n contending for the top four this season. its crucial game. dont drain it gunners.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Contrary to media reports and the appearance of edited video this morning, the club is confident that at no time did John Terry ask for, or accept any money in relation to visits to the training ground.
Ahahaha,its on the video- "Give it to him"
If Terry intended to donate the money to charity,why involve middle men and all the hush-hush stuff?
No surprise after his mum was caught shoplifting and dad was dealing drugs.

Top Bottom