• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
couldnt have been more better for liverpool.and John Terry is a thug.ban him for life:D

btw *www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article6963381.ece
:lol::lol:

more lol - *www.sportingo.com/football/a12801_why-benitez-still-man-bring-back-liverpools-glory-days
:lol::lol::lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I see that there is no more news about Rafa,looks like he and Liverpool are still stuck with each other :D
The Sun says that Given and Bellamy want out.We should have bought Given last January,we should not miss the opportunity this time around.
Adecvnt and Toure may leave too.(what a flop has Adebayor been!As expected)

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

RAWK's delusion has turned into conspiracy theories. :lol:
I believe what's going on IS in some respects Rafa's masterplan; Consider matters - The Runner Up team from last season with only 3 departures DOESN'T become THIS bad in 6 months or so does it? - As such, I think Rafa' could quite easily end our slump if he wanted to but there's one very BIG pre-condition that needs fulfilling first for him to do that - that precondition? Why, the heads of our owners of course - He's aiming now for nothing less than the total destruction of their position and their ABSOLUTE and final removal from Liverpool FC and he's doing it using the power THEY gave him to slowly throttle the life from them - You know what as well? I think he'll manage it as well and not before time either - I think Rafa WILL end up saving the club from the greatest peril it will EVER face but our fans will be to busy slagging him off re' results on the pitch to see just what he's done off it - When what he's doing OFF the pitch here might be his greatest service of all to our club IF he can pull it off and I think that eventually, he will.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal.com arranged a webchat with AW today where he answered some tough(and funny) questions from the fans.
Part 1 is up
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/exclusive-wenger-webchat-part-one

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
here a blog link about the voting for world's best player

Were United Captains More Honest Than Chelsea’s With FIFA Vote?

It comes as no surprise that Terry, with all the morals of his drug dealing father and shop lifting mother, who himself has been exposed this week as taking thousands of quid to give behind the scenes tours of Chelsea’s training ground behind the club’s back, couldn’t bring himself to be quite as honest with his votes.

He voted Didier Drogba, the 53rd highest scorer in the Premiership last season, as the best player in the world, and Michael Ballack as the second best player in the world.
:lol::lol:

voting ballack as 2nd best is particularly amazing when he has generally been so bad since coming to chelsea.... terry's like the frog in the well ...he thinks all the best players are at his little club lol :lol:
*therepublikofmancunia.com/were-united-captains-more-honest-than-chelseas-with-fifa-vote/

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Full list of who voted whom is here-
*i.dailymail.co.uk/pdf/WorldPlayerVotes.pdf

Shambolic,the next generation of pundits look worse than this :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
lolmao,bhutia voted :lol:

terry voted ballack second best :lol::lol: mustve been paid 5 grand by ballack it seems:D

the brother frm zim is named method:D procedure wouldve sounded cooler :p
more worse,his coach's name is Sunday:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/b...with-Arsenal-by-John-Cross-article265137.html

Mirror reporter John Cross writes about a decade of him covering the ups and downs of the great man.Fantastic read.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Messi was voted best player of the planet for the year but I do not like his comments about the premier league and La Liga.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2780693/Messi-Prem-Lge-is-2nd-best.html

I was always a fan of him and Argentina and hope the Argentinians do well in the world cup 2010 but never a fan of Barca.

BTW, CR7 got the award for the best goal of the year, the one he scored for us in the CL QF against Porto.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Congrats to Messi. Everyone likes to praise the league in which they are playing in. Grafite's goal was the best goal which was scored in the previous season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chelsea drop 2 points again:))
At the very least its an insurance for our tough game tomorrow.
Birmingham are pissing all over Pool in the table :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ok, Arse will have to take their chance and win against Villa. :| Tomorrow's game will decide our title challenge.

And then win our game in hand.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Even better,Chelsea have Fulham away in just 2 days.

---------- Post added 27-12-2009 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 26-12-2009 at 11:45 PM ----------

Liverpool's opponents at Anfield reduced to 10 men.Typical.

Top Bottom