• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMO, atleast in my mind, his image has been stained a bit, but not so much so as to wipe out all the good he has done. Of course, you can't help feel for Ireland :|

Aaah, I smell the return of footie as we know it, fcuk these internationals :twisted:

abyss88

Broken In
^lol....i've seen only one barcelona match on tv,this season and that was barca vs inter(ten sports)...no channel is showing la liga :(...and live streams suck on 256 kbps.
i dont know which channel will show "el classico" when it scheduled.. will they show it or not?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol its inexplicable,its not even like ManU and CFC have the same kick off time.Why not show Arsenal,the most entertaining side in the league even when the time slot is free?Fvckers.
Atleast there are plenty of streams for 3 PM kick-off,hopefully one will work.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
btw gonna be a cracker of a weekend this one.

No,not with the Arsenal game off-air.:sad:

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@Arsenal_gunners- Well, somehow espn think that Indian people would be more interested in watching some beach football. :|
Posted again:
Lampard, Cole, Bosingwa, Ballack, Drogba, Terry injured. Wolves. Show them. :D

Last edited:
AFAIK, Cole and Terry are fit, but I wouldn't risk them. Maybe Belletti and Ivanovic can cover the wings while Carvalho and Alex are at CB. Or give Zhirkhov a premier league debut in place of Cole.

In midfield, with no Lampard, I bet Joe Cole and Essein will play deep, with Essien as floating cover for the defence.

I dunno who will play in the hole behind the strikers though. Matic? Mikel? Malouda? (highly doubt if Malouda will play there, he is a better SM than AM) your guess is as good as mine :|

@dreamcatcher
Atleast the cable operator is telecasting ESPN and Star Sports. The cu.nt of an operator is not airing a single sports channel today (NEO Cricket is NOT sports, thank you very much) :mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i am counting on streams. Hopefully our bros across the LOC shall provide some.they are telecasting the match in pakistan but not in india. Guess, taliban has some arsenal fans. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
01 Almunia
03 Sagna
05 Vermaelen
10 Gallas
30 Traore
04 Fabregas
07 Rosicky
08 Nasri
16 Ramsey
17 Song Billong
09 Eduardo
Substitutes
24 Mannone, 18 Silvestre, 27 Eboue, 14 Walcott, 15 Denilson, 23 Arshavin, 12 Vela

Thanks ESPN again,for fvcking up a Diabyless match.
Posted again:
Another sexy lineup,we sure have some squad depth this time around.
Cana will be a handful for our midfield,lets see how he does.
Posted again:
Btw. Its well known that Osama has attended games at Highbury in the 90s :p
The game is being shown in Malasiya and Hong-Kong too :x

Last edited:
Top Bottom