• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^Forget about the media.

You, not even admitting it that he did any wrong, puzzles me. There is no personal vendetta in that sentence.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Linesman's/Referee's mistake. ;) Choots like Scholes have been doing this since ages, so Manchootser fans should STFU. :p But I do condemn Henry's act.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
That really pissed me off.Henry is a genius and a gentleman on and off the pitch.Why don't you care about your Granny shagging,referee abusing,dangerous tackling,diving,hypocritical wanker.
Don't care what you or English tabloids think.Already had enough of their ****.
Henry is a legend.Period.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:

**** off.Atleast he admitted it was a handball unlike the man****s who dive all the time and claim they never dive.No player will beg the ref to disallow the goal which takes his team to the WC.
Why not bring goal line tech and get done with sh1t refereeing once and for all.
Ignore the plastics. ;)

Linesman's/Referee's mistake. ;) Choots like Scholes have been doing this since ages, so Manchootser fans should STFU. :p But I do condemn Henry's act.

how many times did scholes it ?? once. henry has cheated his way more than once. wasnt schloes criticised for his act. so would be henry.
Posted again:
That really pissed me off.Henry is a genius and a gentleman on and off the pitch.Why don't you care about your Granny shagging,referee abusing,dangerous tackling,diving,hypocritical wanker.
Don't care what you or English tabloids think.Already had enough of their ****.
Henry is a legend.Period.
Posted again:

**** off.Atleast he admitted it was a handball unlike the man****s who dive all the time and claim they never dive.No player will beg the ref to disallow the goal which takes his team to the WC.
Why not bring goal line tech and get done with sh1t refereeing once and for all.

mate you can fu*k off. admitting it doesnt make it less of a crime. did you look at the way he celebrated after getting the goal. if he was so self-righteous, he wouldnt have celebrated like he scored a 40 yard stunner. rooney too apologised once after diving against villareal. wasnt he bashed then. henry has tarnished his image. he has robbed the likes of dunne and duff a chance that may never come back to them.
Posted again:
"I will be honest, it was a handball. But I'm not the ref," ... "I played it. The ref allowed it. That's a question you should ask him" - Thierry Henry

these are his quotes. not a bit of remorse in it.
Posted again:
and he hasnt done it for the first time

In the 2006 WC, he dived to win the free kick for France against Spain though Puyol was not at fault and the resultant free kick got them the goal !

2 matches later, he dived and won a penalty for France against Portugal !

so he is no saint.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
even as a united fan,i support henry and arsenal_gunners in this case (except the lame united example he used).henry cheated,its true and i condemn that.but he did this for his country and hell yeah,why not upgrade to better technology and employ linesmen at each end when u got the bucks instead of platini and beckenbauer using it to pimp hos for themselves?

enough of complaints and wrong decisions (which cost us a win..or a draw :D) lets move on and focus on this weekends action.
Posted again:

dude where did arsenals and uniteds come in this picture:?:?

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!

I thought you were a sane lot of fans. What are other fans doing here? They are criticizing an act of a player, nothing else. You shouldn't bring prejudice here by referring to a particular group of fans.

I don't see any difference in your last sentence and what other fans are saying.

I think you had a bad day at school. Honestly we both had a cordial few days and I am really holding myself of not answer you in an abusive manner.

Last edited:
even as a united fan,i support henry and arsenal_gunners in this case (except the lame united example he used).henry cheated,its true and i condemn that.but he did this for his country and hell yeah,why not upgrade to better technology and employ linesmen at each end when u got the bucks instead of platini and beckenbauer using it to pimp hos for themselves?

enough of complaints and wrong decisions (which cost us a win..or a draw :D) lets move on and focus on this weekends action.
Posted again:

dude where did arsenals and uniteds come in this picture:?:?

its not about who all have done it. whoever has done it has been criticised in the past. he should be too. the way he celebrated after scoring the goal is so creepy.

XTerminator

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...nited-England-ace-miss-15-matches-return.html

****.ferdi out till the new years eve.

@niks - i havent seen the celebration.but is it his fault that the game wasnt stopped? its is obvious that what he has done is wrong.

also this : *www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...e-replay-Thierry-Henrys-handball-scandal.html

is lol:lol:

Last edited:
but isnt it unethical to be celebrating like that and then in the end going up to dunne and apologising for the handball. i mean dunne should have kicked him in the nuts.

XTerminator

unethical?nah man,dont think so.ronaldo gave us innumerable penalties even for slightest(or no) challenges,did we feel unethical then?of course it is wrong,of course it shouldnt have happened.but it has,and the fifa is responsible for not doin anything about this,given it is happening repeatedly.

and also what could henry have done?he admitted he handballed and apologised to dunne.what else can he do?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Boofvckinhoo.Name one player which will get a goal for his country disallowed on such a big stage.I can not even condemn Henry's act because it was instinctive,not pre-determined.See the replay if you don't believe.

Get a perspective.

rooney too apologised once after diving against villareal. wasnt he bashed then
No.

iinfi

mekalodu
henry has never been a saint on the pitch. off the field a fabulous actor. he did it well after the match, while sitting with dunne.
one of the best players in the world, still, a disgrace to the game.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
About the celebration,I can't look inside Henry's head but I believe it was in the heat of the moment as it was INSTINCTIVE and not pre determined.I have read that Henry stood with his head dropped after some time.

LOL at Look_niks digging up daily mail articles against Henry,its like throwing sh1t up at the sun.DAILYMAIL FFS :lol: They are just bitter cvnts.

XTerminator

Henry's act because it was instinctive,not pre-determined

that seals it,spot on a_g.end of the argument really.even though deep down i hate this guy for his time at arsenal,in this circumstance he is not to blame,fifa are.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@ infii,Oh and he killed all the puppies of the world too,lets throw black paint at his mural at the grove.
:rolleyes:

By the way,lets not forget the biggest incident of yesterday's games.
EBOUE scored vs. Germany.IVORY COST FOR THE WC.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The real issue here is the refereeing and not Henry.These kinds of things have happened since the start of the game and will go on forever unless video technology is introduced.

Top Bottom