• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ok so I watched some part of the match and we looked like Arsenal of 2006\2008.Lots of possession and passing but no incisive balls forward.I think the lack of power upfront was responsible for that.Both Nasri and Rosicky can't partner Eduardo,that makes our front 3 very weak physically.Arshavin was tired and Walcott was coming back from his long layoff so I understand them being on bench.
I would prefer
Song-Cesc-Rosicky
Vela-Eduardo-Walcott
against Liege.

Song was MOTM against Sunderland last night by a mile,and he came away without a yellow.He'll be the key vs. Chelsea,hopefully Wenger won't rest him and Arshavin this time around:|

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
This wont help for sure , v got chelsea, std leige, then city , in quick succession. And losing to sunderland at such time. Its the november chill killing gunners again..

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
good match for united.. good tempo... & the best parts were that the MFs chipped in with the goals.... & vidic is back .. defence looked much better
Obertan can do a few tricks, hes quick but hes nowhere near a finished article...
Owen looked tired.. i dont think he can play 90 minutes anymore...hes best as impact sub
& last but not the least fletcher & evra both were awesome...
arsenal lost... that made the weekend even better :D

Obertan has absolutely large head completely disproportionate to his body :p

Chelsea vs APOEL Nicosia at home in the CL group stage dead-rubber. Maybe Drogba, Ballack and Deco should be rested here too and youngsters should be given another go.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lets just keep taking one game at a time.Beating Chelsea will make sure that our season is on track.Like I have mentioned before,we should talk about our title chances only if we come good after January.
For me our team is more likely to finish with a cup than the League.Anything will do really.
Not worried about the City game,we have nothing to lose there.

sub1zero

Broken In
Why was it that among the Big4 only Arsenal were made to play the game after the international AWAY from home? I smell a conspiracy....

sub1zero

Broken In
:grin: Do let me live in denial. I am even willing to blame my own sister (I don't have a sister :lol:) for Arsenal's loss (deserved as it was) at the Stadium of Light. LIGHT! God, ironies!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Heh,still we had a lot of quality on the field and should have won.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
TOTTNUM 9-1 WIGAN
OMFG

Wigan=definition of Jekyll and Hyde
Posted again:
Surely Spurs will launch a DVD to milk their poor fans :lol:
Posted again:
with Arsenal losing,I bet this is the best weekend some of the Spurs fans have ever had in their lives :lol:

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Same here, if Arsenal lose, its the end of the road for us IMO. Thank god its a home match though, still wary about it. make no mistake. Oh god. That west ham draw shall be haunting me for ages now. :(

Top Bottom