• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well Ronaldo was just $12 million when we bought it! That was cheap wasn't it?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
i dont know what to say.

seriously,i dont know what to say.

Rio has completely lost it! He only plays second fiddle to Vidic. Evans is good, lets see what he turns out to be in the future.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
dude he's just outta form,give him time.he's still one of the best defenders in england.as for berba,wtf,he is playin well and creating occasional goals outta nothin.placing him on the transfer list is out of question,since its our midfield which needs to step up and create chances for our forwards.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So RVP is heading off to eastern Europe to get some placenta fluid applied on his injury.
Dailymail has this piece on this treatment.
Lazovic, a Serbian who plays for PSV, was sent to Belgrade last month with a hamstring injury which was supposed to have kept him out for five weeks.

Having seen Kovacevic and had placenta fluid rubbed into the affected area, he made a shock comeback in only one week.

Ajax striker Marko was told he would be out for a month with a thigh problem. He visited Kovacevic and was back in action eight days later.
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...a-placenta-rubbed-crocked-ankle.html?ITO=1490
:shock: :lol:
Posted again:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news...-royal-Baroness-Caroline-Luel-Brockdorff.html
Heh,Nice one Nicky B.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^ It would be a few years since we dominate again! I think. Need a new manager! No Mourinho please! Fergie could have left 2008. After the champions league win! Would have been a perfect swan song for a long career.
:lol: Seriously, this made me laugh. :lol: Big time :D
Posted again:
LOL!! :lol:

You'll find people there who actually go and watch the club play and not your usual armchair supporters - people who've been following Chelsea even before the majority here were born. :lol: :D.
:shock: There were Chelsea fans before Roman's takeover? And that too decades before that? :eek: My God! :shock: I'm shocked. :!::!::!:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted again:
dude i cant seem to join your IRC .. in opera.. any help?
ur on freenode, europe right...

You are always welcome. BTW I recommened Xchat or Quassel or Chatzilla as IRC clients if you really want to use IRC even a little bit.

Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #krow

Last edited:

XTerminator

^dude kindly look at what position we are in the table. 3rd. u remember what position we were in last season as of 30/11/08? 3rd. and we did not go top until mid jan-feb imo.

id rather be concerned about improving our midfield options rather than worrying about rio.our defence last sunday affirms my point.
Posted again:
ManU should look to buy some creativity first.
and a Keeper

with vds goin possibly after this season,foster/kusczack need to be given a few more shots to be tested at.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
WTF!!VDS leaving?

btw, we need a new keeper too.Almunia may prove to be a turning point in crunch ties given the form he is/was in. My RVP be blessed by the womb. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2732963/Its-tight-at-the-top.html
:lol:
Fears are also growing that Alex Ferguson will not have money to spend in the New Year as the club's £690million debt begins to bite.

The cost-cutting measures have stretched to United legends being BARRED from seats at Old Trafford after addressing fans in lounges - or even having a HOT MEAL!

abyss88

Broken In
Barcelona superstar Messi wins Onze d'Or

Barcelona striker Lionel Messi has won the 2009 Onze d’Or prize, thus joining a star-studded list of great players past and present who have picked up the accolade.

The Argentine superstar was voted the Onze Mondial European Footballer of the Year, which is a yearly award handed out by French magazine Onze Mondial (World 11).

Having finished as runner-up last year to Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo, the 22-year-old was not to be denied this time round on the back of a mesmerising season with La Blaugrana.

Messi netted a staggering 38 goals and contributed 16 assists in just 51 appearances as Barca swept all before them to claim an unprecedented treble.

The Onze d'Or prize is the latest in a long list of accolades Messi has won, having already picked up the UEFA Club Footballer and Forward of the Year, as well as the Trofeo Alfredo Di Stefano.

The Rosario-born striker becomes only the third Argentine to pick up the Onze d’Or after Mario Kempes and Diego Maradona picked up the award in 1978 and 1986 respectively.

Meanwhile, Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola himself picked up the Coach of the Year award in a Catalan clean sweep.
*barcaforum.com/images/smilies/messi.gif

Last edited:

XTerminator

@ abyss - ur profile pic needs to be corrected. its 'respect my authoritaah' :D

yea,vidic has been poor too,but hopefully will improve as the season progresses

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Onze what?:lol:
Hope he wins the Ballon D'or over wanker or Kaka or...Giggs

Eboue to arsenal.com said:
"I love to watch the movies and I always say that after football I dreamed to be an actor. I say that all the time.

"I would love to be an actor in Hollywood and why not? I always try to make people happy."
:lol:
Posted again:
GIBBS limped off while playing a stupid England u-21 game.The inevitable has happened,Silvest at LB :x

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/8365400.stm
Arsenal full-back Kieran Gibbs has been sent for a precautionary X-ray after injuring his ankle during England Under-21s' draw against Lithuania.

The 20-year-old hurt his right ankle in a tackle and was forced off after 21 minutes of the friendly in Vilnius.

He will fly home with England on Tuesday night and is to be assessed by Arsenal's medical staff on Wednesday.

Gibbs has been deputising for first-choice Gunners left-back Gael Clichy, who is suffering from a back injury.

A Football Association spokesman told BBC Sport it did not look as though Gibbs had seriously damaged his ankle.
Fvck off.And there is another round of internationals tomorrow.

Top Bottom