what was the point of england brazil match
only rooney & foster had good games... bridge & lescott were ok
upson was hopeless

the amazing thing is that dani alves is on brazil's bench

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Lol we already had 10 players out and still putting a good team out every week.We still have a few good options in the attacking department.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We should not forget that Eduardo is a born CF,being played on the wings.He can do as good as RVP imo.
Its not as much about our goal scoring ability as it is about RVP,how many times has he started the season on fire only to be cut down by an unfortunate injury.:(

Just hoping that we get some good news when some scans are done.I don't believe 2-3 months crap as it is too early to tell.

Krow

Crowman
^Erm... you forgot a host of other players who play attack at Arsenal. Not sure why everybody is pointing at diaby, he won't play as a forward don't worry.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Haha,Eduardo,Arshavin,Theo,Vela can all play CF
then you have Rosicky and Nasri covering the wings.Enough for your lot.
Although I would like it if our players fake injuries before internationals like Chelsea and Utd.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
And anyways,RVP or not,Diaby ALWAYS finds a way to sneak in the team :lol: :x

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think that we are a free scoring team which scores goals from everywhere unlike Chavski which rely heavily on Lampard, Drogba & Anelka. We just need the players to score the tap-ins we create.

Last edited:
hmm . .it's true that Arsenal can score through any player.

That is one major factor against Chelsea, that our midfield is not the same as Mourinho or Guus era.

Ancelotti has managed to create a midfield that can create chances for the forwards to finish. Lampard is a crucial component of that midfield, so is Drogba. Hope they do become fit.

Then again, Arsenal do have Diaby and Almunia (I just love pointing that out :D)

How bad is RVP's injury? What about Sagna too?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^true. if arsenal can press in midfield too as we did last sunday,given arshavin,eduardo and fabregas' finishing ability,i cant see why chelsea cant lose.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sagna is OK,no news on RVP.Tabloid rumors range from 2 months to end of season:|
I hope its just a week with a sprain.
Posted again:
Edit:Its on Sky Sports that he has torn his ankle ligaments.That is atleast 3 months out,and we have one big game after another in January :cry:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Can somebody please notify Liverpool that, along with their lack of imagination, the correct grammar is 'A field', not 'An field'. Thanks.

Just read this one. :D :lol:

The teams that beat Liverpool in the league this season so far.

F - Fulham
A - Aston Villa
C - Chelsea
T - Tottenham
S - Sunderland

These are facts Rafa..

And that one too. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rafa Benitez goes into a church and says "forgive me father for i have sinned"

father says "come forth my child"

Benitez says "come forth? ill be f*#?ing lucky if we finish 10th!!"

Sky Sports have announced that the next Champions League fixture involving Liverpool will be moved to the Gay Adult Channe!. Apparently eleven arseholes getting hammered is too explicit for Sky Sports!

Oh boy, Pool_Fan is gonna be mad at me for this!! :lol: :D

Top Bottom