• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
doesnt matter,chelsea's squad strength wil be tested once those africans are back for the african nations cup and ashley cole has to retire coz of that broken leg.can see chelsea losing loads of points then.

Hmm . .maybe the transfer ban was lifted just in time . .

Bit I think our squad can handle it, Essien can play deep, and Zhirkhov is good cover for Ashley Cole. Still, loosing Bosingwa for 3 whole months is a big problem :|

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Chelsea squad will really be tested once the African cup of nations start. They really have a strong African influence. Drogba, Essien, Kalou. Is Diarra still in Chelsea?

Rahim

Married!
What is this talk about Chelsea being tested bcoz of ACN? Kindly look at the fixtures and then comment.

As for Barcelona and Fabregas, the members should stop posting that here and again comment foolishly. Hope folks listen to my plea.

XTerminator

What is this talk about Chelsea being tested bcoz of ACN? Kindly look at the fixtures and then comment.

As for Barcelona and Fabregas, the members should stop posting that here and again comment foolishly. Hope folks listen to my plea.

imo chelsea dropped points against wigan and aston villa,wigan being a relatively weaker club.so i dont c why they 'cannot drop' points,once their usual scorers are gone.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lampard injured on the flight to Doha for a friendly,Chelsea demand compensation :lol:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2727790/Lamps-injury-is-plane-crazy.html

I hope he is out against us.

XTerminator

Lampard injured on the flight to Doha for a friendly,Chelsea demand compensation :lol:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2727790/Lamps-injury-is-plane-crazy.html

I hope he is out against us.

the chap did nothing except dive and then catch a leg that wasnt even caught,when he played against us.

^
F.uck you. Lampard is not a diver. Call Drogba or even Ballack a diver. I'd agree. Not Lamps.

BTW, I saw the Valencia's foul on him. That was a clear-cut foul. I saw the match replay during my routine channel surf, and that was clearly a foul.

Ngog dived. Stevie dived. Rooney dived against Arsenal. Not Lampard.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Drogba, major diver! Sometimes his dives seem too theatrical! The commentators said, most of his team mates stayed away from him when he fell down for a genuine knock against man utd. They thought its just a routine dive he would be up in no time! Sometimes a bad reputation comes back to haunt a player!

XTerminator

^
F.uck you. Lampard is not a diver. Call Drogba or even Ballack a diver. I'd agree. Not Lamps.

BTW, I saw the Valencia's foul on him. That was a clear-cut foul. I saw the match replay during my routine channel surf, and that was clearly a foul.

Ngog dived. Stevie dived. Rooney dived against Arsenal. Not Lampard.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4j8S09TD0 :lol::lol:

if rooney penalty against arsenal was a dive,what is this?and on sunday,if u saw it correctly,and if valencia did foul him,he caught the leg that never came in contact.

not to say that lampard is an occasional diver,but in this case he surely acted.

here's another one: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypR87D6kDyg this one's a minor one :D

neways,lookin forward to the england friendly and hope they win.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Damn . .Terry maybe injured too. Fuc.k these international friendlies :mad:

why was this match needed in the first place?? :mad:

imo terry should be fit for tmrw.id like to c the eng captain's armband on him rather than rooney.and i mean it.:cool: if not terry,then surely rooney's the one.the f.a.g. barry doesnt deserve it.

Krow

Crowman
IMO international break sucks. Who cares about these other countries. Would watch it religiously if India played, but..... :(

For football's sake though, they are necessary.

Top Bottom