• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^heh,would be no surprises there.the diving and acting coach,along with the medic at chelsea fc needs to be upgraded imo :D

on a more serious note,utd planning a bid for c.cole.not sure if he's worth 20 mill pnds.

and nani,im not sure if he's following stam's footsteps outta united.the sonovagun didnt impress when given chances,and now he's lashing at the boss.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
btw Park Ji Sung is fit :)

Last edited:

XTerminator

yea,there were rumours abt the spanish duo of villa and silva.not sure if thats gonna happen though,theyre too spanish to come to england. also wouldnt mind a dynamic winger like schweinsteiger,but utd really need a clinical finisher like villa.

XTerminator

^glimpses of talent,no doubt.but did u see his finishing? just one word for that,crap. he is just like nani,just lacks the final touch,though he's a great passer of the ball.

XTerminator

^ aint criticising,but u gotta have a degree of finishing when ur playin at this level.sure he's gonna improve,but did usee his misses against blackburn?thats simply unacceptable when ur an attacking winger.

XTerminator

we R in a dire need of an attacking/creative winger/midfielder.thats what the arguments on "united in a crisis" are about. nani aint living up to the hopes,giggs getting older and tosic and obertan still inexperienced. the return of ji sung is a huge bonus really. also hargreaves. scholes and carrick need to step up too.

also imo owen needs a few more starts.

XTerminator

no one will dispute that united need a major signing come jan,if they r to retain the title.this sunday we just saw that.defence was brilliant,pooped on the so called 'brilliant' chelsea attack,but just couldnt score.thats where united were beaten.

XTerminator

^ spot on :lol::lol: if the team's in such a good spot when it sucks,imagine what will happen when it returns to its top form.

and utd dont need a goal scoring machine to create goals outta nothing. clinical finishing is all utd need. the chances which should ideally be converted,must be converted most of the times.period.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i guess so. but then again, we aint exactly in a crisis for tat position, so yea he has time to finish honing his finishing

oh we are....
except giggs(whose slowed down quite a bit)... theres no one for the wings
obertan & tosic aren't mature enough
nani aint getting his decision making right
& valencia is damn predictable

TBH .. park is a good player but he ain't a starter
Posted again:
^ spot on :lol::lol: if the team's in such a good spot when it sucks,imagine what will happen when it returns to its top form..

oh ya.. u got that right :razz:

Last edited:
NOOOOOO

This is just getting worse.

Evan's karate-chop along with internationals has now left Drogba out for 3 weeks.

So the injured list:
Bosingwa
Lampard
Drogba
Zhirkhov
Ferrara
Matic

This is looking just like last year, except with Lamps injured, I'm far more skeptical now than ever. It's time for Ancelotti to act fast.

I'm wondering who can play in Lampard's position. Matic is almost fit. While Ballack and Deco are not capable. Mikel, is well, I dont know.

That leaves Joe Cole and Essein.

I'd say Joe Cole, as Essien is too valuable an asset as a DM. Joe Cole can sit back and defend, or orchestrate an attack with pin-point passes, or even finsh off an attack if possible.

Anyway, lets see. :|

Fuc.k these internationals. :mad:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Congratulations to New Zealand who made it to the WC by beating Bahrain.Must be a great day for the nation.
The pick of the games today is Ireland vs. France.Although it would be nice to see the underdogs score a win over a sh1tty France,I'll support France cause of Arsenal representation(and Robbie Keane playing for Ireland)
Will also keep an eye on Arshavin's Russia.

XTerminator

talk about the squad strength being tested. i thought we'd have to wait till the ANC. hope arsenal beat the **** outta chelsea.that'll even things up.

XTerminator

Congratulations to New Zealand who made it to the WC by beating Bahrain.Must be a great day for the nation.
The pick of the games today is Ireland vs. France.Although it would be nice to see the underdogs score a win over a sh1tty France,I'll support France cause of Arsenal representation(and Robbie Keane playing for Ireland)
Will also keep an eye on Arshavin's Russia.

yea a great day for NZ,but come WC,they'll be only a fodder for the stronger teams,to improve the gd.

me divided on who to support.o'shea,gibson teaming up against evra.
evans against vidic and tosic :D

great to c park captain s.korea.

TBH .. park is a good player but he ain't a starter

no dude,he was being a sub coz of ronaldo.it's a huge bonus really to have his experience and speed back in the squad.especially when he can play on both flanks.

Top Bottom