• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Stoke are doing good this season. Hull are down and out! So too are Portsmouth. I think Hammers, Hull and Portsmouth may go down this year.

Bad luck for Man Utd. this weekend. Played all the football and lost! Crap Chelsea! :x

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@LFC_fan, you mean to say, that N'gog was out for over a year before this game? But then, Stevie G's self-defense mantra ftw.
Well I dont buy this `was out the year argument` It fact is that Eduardo case was also a dive, it happened in a say condition of time and prolly didn't happen with say total deliberation like in case or Cristiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba. And so it's a one off incident, and nessecarily point to Eduardo being a diver. :/
Similar is the case by N'gog and I accept that his dive was worse than Eduardo but just as in case or Eduardo, just happened and that does not mean he is a cheating scumbag diver :|

But knowing our luck N'gog would be banned and not even get a reprieve like Eduardo :/

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
the way i see,hull are definitely goin out this time.

@ico-if eduardo dived to save his leg coz he'd just returned from an injury, then drogba,ronaldo and co dive,coz they dont wanna get injured ;-D

Damn, this is a new low. Why is Ngog following Steven Gerrard's footsteps? Atleast he should know better. :|

Birmingham were robbed there. Unlucky for them. Though I still think the dippers will turn things around. They always do :p

@ico
Wrong. A dive is a dive. Although Eduardo was coming back from injury, he did dive. Agreed that Drogba, Ronalgo or Rooney also do it, but even I cant defend Drogba when he does that. It's morally wrong IMO (to dive I mean, defending him is what fans always do :p).

The referees should be better equipped to deal with this problem. And putting extra black-shirted men behind the goal line will NOT solve it (it gay Platini listening?)

Btw, a review of the game against the Reds(with pics):

*aderivativelife.com/2009/11/10/1-0-to-the-blues/
:)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.redcafe.net/f7/anderson-vs-lucas-178762/index18.html

From Anderson vs. Fabregas to this :rolleyes: :lol:

Bendtner underwent a groin surgery and is out for about 'only' 4 weeks.
Arsenal.com

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well gearing up for the Premiership derby. Arsenal vs Chelsea.

The match that shall shape the league table. I say this coz i dont think liverpool or Manc are coming back anywhere near the top of the table this year.ManU has an outside chance, but given their current form against the big teams and the scoff against referees isnt helping them. Now cummon, if you keep bickering about how referees perform after every match its going to have an adverse affect. Referees are humans after all. Arsenal are suffering the same way.now no referee even thinks of offering a penalty in arsenal's favour after that dudu incident.
All in all, a cracker of a game coming up at Emirates. Arsenal are yet t be beaten at home this season. Hope it remains that way.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hmm... So we're talking about diving now! A dive is a dive is a dive, be it St. Stevie G or the media's 'Dirty Didier Drogba'. And Eggnog seems to be a good player. Look how fast he has developed!! :lol:

Krow

Crowman
IMO we can beat Chelsea at Ashburton. Bridge would be a different ball game, but at home it's possible. All I hope is that we defend like Chelsea and attack like us for this game.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Anyone????

i do,in www.premierleaue.com

and as far as this goes *aderivativelife.com/2009/11/10/1-0-to-the-blues/

its expected,considering its written by some chelski fanboy :D.

btw those who are writing united off,think again.United at this stage (as of 30/11/2008) were still in 3rd place,and then began the legendary streak of defending and goalkeeping brilliance.Though United were much stronger a squad then, i bet my ass u gonna see the same United side (in the spirit and the outcomes) as u've known.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I would have been full of confidence if we were playing Chelsea next week,but the internationals have fvcked us over countless times in the past.
Then there is the small matter of Song on 4 yellow cards facing a physical side like Sunderland before the Chelsea game.There is a big chance of him getting suspended for the Derby.CFC will drive a bus through a midfield with no DM(or worse,Diaby as DM)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hannover96 and Germany keeper Robert Enke dies.
*www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cu...5/germany-goalkeeper-robert-enke-dies-aged-32

Absolutely shocking,we were even rumored to be interested in him in January.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Alcocorn the village team which beat Real 4-0 have progressed to the next round of Copa del Rey with a 1-0 loss(4-1) in Madrid.The home crowd was calling for Pellegrini to be sacked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom