• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
^In the quick reply box, there is an insert image button second from last (between from hyperlink and quote).

Alternatively, you may do this.

Code:
[IMG]insert url of image here[/IMG]

*img198.imageshack.us/img198/4055/fimage1.gif*img30.imageshack.us/img30/5249/dimage1.gif

pawned :)):))
*img30.imageshack.us/img30/5249/dimage1.gif

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
What a brave performance by United!!! I won't be wrong if I say the game was controlled by United. Didn't get any points but they came with their heads held high.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Typical ManU vs. Chelsea "classic".A bunch of cvnts struggling to make chances,diving and kicking around,mobbing the sh1t ref etc. and SAF having his moan at the end.
Bad advertisement for English football in particular and the game in general,as most of the gloryhunter crowd in this part of the world doesn't know football beyond these 2 teams.

So we head into the international 'break'.Here is to all our players making it back on their legs.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Just saw Le Bob scoring an Arsenal like goal for Villarreal.He has still got it.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
What a brave performance by United!!! I won't be wrong if I say the game was controlled by United. Didn't get any points but they came with their heads held high.

righto...loled at the "full-strength" chelsea squad who barely scraped through a side that was missing many of their key players.

credit to chelsea for the win,but the team of the day was united,which was heatening to see.United have only a way up now.

A rooney strike that swerved just wide and a better shooting otherwise wouldve made the difference

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
oops...discussing about me guys....
well im really kinda out of soccer...
i dont even know what these teams are...hehe
so please....forgive me...but since we have cool looking arsenal t-shirts and all that stuff sold in India as well thats why i said i like arsenal
moreover whenever i play any game of fifa series i take the team as arsenal :)

Krow

Crowman
He means that you are not a true fan of Arsenal and their game. Just another person who has heard of the team somewhere and says he supports it. For more details, contact some Chelsea/Manchester United/Manchester City fans. Plasticks Galore.

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
He means that you are not a true fan of Arsenal and their game. Just another person who has heard of the team somewhere and says he supports it. For more details, contact some Chelsea/Manchester United/Manchester City fans. Plasticks Galore.
ok... thanks for telling :razz:

Top Bottom