• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
The cans of worms are opening now with United being accused of poaching.
Le Havre ready to report Red Devils to Fifa

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^lol u..u actin as if che are banned from makin transf forever.they'll appeal the decision and nah,utd aint gonna get in this ****

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
About the chant you posted there,no,I have never heard about it.But a quick search showed that it was sung by Leeds and LIVERPOOL fans.So again,don't confuse Arsenal with Pool.
Er...Why Liverpool in CAPITAL LETTERS :? I mean I know quite a lot of Liverpool fans have done that disgusting behaviour of Munich Chants, rather quite recently there was a controversy regarding Spirit of Shankly group, but most fans condemn it. :|
Leeds fans are the worst in terms in terms of such chants. :|

Speaking of Leeds, we are off to Elland Road for League Cup tie on 23 Sep. :p
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
^lol u..u actin as if che are banned from makin transf forever.they'll appeal the decision and nah,utd aint gonna get in this ****

Yeah. But I can laugh at the Blue Scum now. :lol:
Oh Yeah I know you lot can bribe UEFA just like the referees. :lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^just to emphasise the point that it wasn't Arsenal:p

I think Chelsea are done for in this case.The only way they can get away is by proving that the transfer was legal.FIFA's dispute resolution committee have found them guilty after investigating for quite some time.
Posted again:
The cans of worms are opening now with United being accused of poaching.
Le Havre ready to report Red Devils to Fifa
Roma was banned some time ago for Mexes transfer,its not something which is common.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Un-settling the players are very common and Madrid has been doing it all the time. Barcelona did it with Henry and now with Fabregas.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^Un-settling the players are very common and Madrid has been doing it all the time. Barcelona did it with Henry and now with Fabregas.
Barca spreading rumors through the club controlled media,and trying to 'lure' the players is different.Chelsea bribed the kid,made him self-terminate his contract with his academy club and signed him for free.

Rahim

Married!
^Actually I don't differentiate between the two, except technically, but practically both are the same. "Luring" is also not a very good thing to do :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Joke of the week
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2621122/Roo-defiant-on-Eduardo-ban.html

Rooney said:
"Have I ever dived? On holiday, yeah. But, no, I have never intentionally tried to dive.

YEAH RIGHT :rolleyes:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea have thrown a wink or two at Kakuta I suppose, I won't deny that. But why all the inconsistency? Many clubs try to lure players with money, and that's fair?

Rahim

Married!
I have Rooney dive in desperation in one the matches where United were losing.

FIFA/UEFA has to be consistent with thier rules and its application. They can't pick and choose and use them to randomly. But I don't expect them to act because what else can I expect from a Body who terms Diving as some exotic word like 'Simulation'.
They don't have the guts to call a spade a spade.

I am very concerned about another dyeing skill of tackling, while pouncing at the feet of a player is termed as 'Good Defending'. Its high-time players like Baresi, Maldini, Keomen, etc works closely wiht the youth system. Even charismatic players are few in numbers. The last ones from this breed were Zola, Bergkamp and Di Canio.

XTerminator

Stevo's blog on the Ars vs Utd

"Despite what Arsene Wenger said about Manchester United, the Red Devils did play some very good football at Old Trafford last weekend.

I honestly think managers have a habit of making excuses.

Although Arsenal, as a team, looked the better side throughout that high profile game, they were rattled by United for ten crucial minutes. United upset them, Arsenal lost their way and United took control.

United seemed to be hungrier and had more fire in their belly than Arsenal. The Gunners played really well but they came out with nothing.

In the end, it was a case of 'same old, same old' for Arsenal. They have done it many times - performed well but failed to get a result. We have been saying how wonderful Arsenal play for four years now, but how much longer do we have to wait for the Arsenal players to mature?

As far as United are concerned, I don't like Sir Alex Ferguson's men playing a defensive style with one only up-front, especially at home. They have tried it on a couple of occasions, particularly against Barcelona in the Champions League final and it doesn't work. They also tried it in European games away from home and, again, it didn't work.

United should play with a 4-4-2 formation more often and I think Fergie was far too cautious against Arsenal."

kinda echoes my thoughts.

Rahim

Married!
^SAF gave respect to Arsenal's form and you would be stupid to go gung-ho against this Arsenal team who have started the season on fire. The game is for 90 minutes and thats exactly what the manager did. After the own goal and the confidence knocked out of the kiddos, United just went for the kill. Had Berbatov and Nani been more clinical in the dying stages of the match, the score would have been 4-1.

@Terminator: Make up your mind and then construct your OWN opinions. Don't read football blogs too much. I am sure we have seen football long enough to understand it better. ESPNStar has some clowns too like Shebby Singh and Paul Masefield.

Last edited:

XTerminator

@a_rahim: u would understand my opinion better if u read the word " kinda echoes my thoughts." anyways,everybody's entitled to an opinion.I agreed with steve on the later part of the article tht utd need a 4-4-2. they'd have easily lost the match if it were chelsea or even liverpool..arse were pressurised after tht own goal.

Top Bottom